Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Greg Z Designs
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yup...........Bumpers were wrapped in chrome separate. All the lettering on the car in separate Chrome film along with the Grill as well.

·
Greg Z Designs
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ive seen a few post with people Bashing wraps. Well......heres ours to show u in person. THe car in person is flat out KILLER. ZERO BANDING LINES. KILLER Clarity and KILLER SHINE with the new clears we been using and ZERO LIFTING on the corners. People have been bashing with other sign shops work and installs giving it a bad name. We take pride on our installs. WRAPPED BY CAR GUYS FOR THE CAR GUYS:)

·
Greg Z Designs
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
how long does it take to do one with that detail?
2-3 days to wrap.......allota people say they can do it in ONE with 4 chefs in the kitchen but do you really want that man people finger fuckin your car? Cracks me up with all these reality shows on how they do a make over a car over night every one thinks you can do it in that many days too:smt093 Most shops are Commerical Installers. They USE BOX CUtters and fuck your car up. Most people bitch how there wraps peal like CHIT I can tell u all the reasons for that. Not going to say because I think everyone should learn the hard way or how you cannot wrap a PRIMER car.
I get some cars that come in here that take a few days and some that need to be completely stripped because of the SHITTY ass paint job pulls off as u lift of the wrap or just need body work.
Its all in the prep work like Body work. Stickers don't hide everything.

·
Greg Z Designs
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Allota people price on 3M Control tac witch is overpriced shit and its ok. We been using ARLON with there New Clear for the past year and a half and we print with the New HP Latex printer witch dries really nice and has a Vibrant color. Allota people use the old Printer witch has issues with drying and when it rolls up it does bad shit and the Fumes are bad and when they Clear it right away all the gases come out the glue side and makes the GLUE all Fucked up and Gummy and thats why on Primer cars they have a hard time coming off because the material is gasing threw the glue into the Primer and making it attack the finish. It will HARM PAINT as well between the seams and BUbble the paint.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Wow, great work. That is delicious.

·
Registered
796 Posts
I have seen that car in person and it's nice! One of the best looking promods I have seen in person. I like that it's not obnoxious like most of the wraps I see. Basic with a little flare

·
Registered
545 Posts
Looks great, nice job

1 - 20 of 20 Posts