Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Phucking loved that race!

·
Registered
83 Posts
I just wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you to everyone who came out on Saturday for the 1st Annual Lakeland Summer Kickoff Race. Thank you to the racers, sponsors and spectators for making this event successful. A big thank you also to David Hill and Tony Little for everything they did to help make this event happen. I need to mention the sponsors; UPR Products, Garrett Turbo Systems, Chris Starnes Cylinder heads, FTI Converters, BLP Products, Real Street Performance, TRZ Motorsports, Hole Shot Drag Wheels, Coast Chassis Design, Category 5 Race cars, and Lugo Motorsports. It was a great night of racing that I could have never pulled off without my great staff and crew at Lakeland Dragstrip. I also need to mention that so many of the racers came to me and wanted me to make a special thank you from them to the spectators for coming out in huge numbers to support the race. They said when the spectators are having fun they have even more fun than they usually do racing and it makes them want to come back again and again. So thanks to the spectators again from all the racers. We are looking forward to having another race like it very soon, so keep checking for the announcements of when. Again, there is no way we could ever do this with out great racers, great spectators, great sponsors and a great staff. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart for the support.

Ozzy Moya, GM Lakeland Motorpsorts Park

1 - 6 of 6 Posts