·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ok, except for me not having the pressure set right on the saiga12 (it jams
with certain ammo if you don't have it set right, I fixed it by turning the pressure release a 1/2 turn, then it ran fine, as seen in end of video)

and I was just spraying ammo at the machine, I knew if they all went in the door opening it wouldn't be as visual, so I just sprayed ammo at white sheet metal to see holes, But I was thinking about what I was
supposed to say and do next (because we only had one take) instead of hitting it
in tight groups, its still pretty funny

·
SASQUATCH RACE TEAM
18,078 Posts
Ok, except for me not having the pressure set right on the saiga12 (it jams
with certain ammo if you don't have it set right, I fixed it by turning the pressure release a 1/2 turn, then it ran fine, as seen in end of video)

and I was just spraying ammo at the machine, I knew if they all went in the door opening it wouldn't be as visual, so I just sprayed ammo at white sheet metal to see holes, But I was thinking about what I was
supposed to say and do next (because we only had one take) instead of hitting it
in tight groups, its still pretty funny

next time get some tannerite.:p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhh3xz5llKc

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.