Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
thast great.hate i missed it.like to seen it in person.ronnie puts on some of the best races.keep the outlaw races in the schedule if rained out.1st one ive missed in bout 10 years

·
Registered
120 Posts
car was fast for sure!!.......but dame only had to win two rounds of racing? someone lost there ass on payout!!!!

·
Registered
4,623 Posts
congrats tony and crew . wish we could have been there . Lisa and I look forward to racing with you guys in Steele in a couple weeks . Great job on the win , Bobby and Lisa

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the vid. hopefully see you guys in Huntsville this weekend.
yea unless something changes we should be there friday afternoon.

·
Registered
20,372 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
That video is cool as hell. especially the camera facing backwards. Really shows you how fast these cars really are. Congratulations to the whole Tony Johnson crew, You guys are a real class act. See you guys in Steele :)

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
what was the name of the first song?
its five finger death punch "hard to see"

i should also have another camera before this weekend so the videos that i shoot should be a lot more clear.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That video is cool as hell. especially the camera facing backwards. Really shows you how fast these cars really are. Congratulations to the whole Tony Johnson crew, You guys are a real class act. See you guys in Steele :)
thanks rob glad we could get a little pay back on yall from commerce hope to seeing you again in some more finals :cool:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts