Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Will you be at MIR Friday for odr . Can't make at down this time.

·
Banned
8,971 Posts
Dumb question of the day: what is he hitting on the upper front bar/roof that he is revving the motor? sorry im a street car guy, all that shit he has in there is foreign to me.

·
Banned
8,971 Posts
Dumbass off the day = me. i figured he was purging it, but is that like a throttle switch tied in to the nitrous system??

·
Registered
4,428 Posts
Dumbass off the day = me. i figured he was purging it, but is that like a throttle switch tied in to the nitrous system??
when you purge thru the engine the driver will bring the rpm up with the gas pedal a few thousand rpm and hold it steady then activate the nitrous system manually which raises the rpm because its adding extra fuel and air without opening the throttle blades more. I assume that's what you are referring to

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
he is adding fuel and nos,called banging the system(s) also checking to hear if it is clean,we use it to also check to see if the is a popping or backfire,could show a potential problem before the run.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts