Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jayson Dalton flipped his Nova about 4 times this Saturday at the King of the Streets race at Natural Bridge VA. He is OK but was knocked out and banged up.

Video http://kingofthestreets.powertvonline.com/

·
workin it
7,779 Posts
Dammit!! Glad he is ok...that is just hard to watch...

·
Registered
22,722 Posts
Damn hard hit but I'm glad he's OK.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He scared the poop out of me. When I got to the car he was out cold and out of his harness lying on the headliner. He swore he latched his harness but it didn't hold. :smt102

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yep, unless he unhooked it, fell on the ceiling then passed out.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Wow, that sucks if the harness let go.

Looks like a bunch of blue smoke right before he started losing it so maybe something started leaking.

Shame to see such a nice car wrecked but glad the driver is OK..

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Wow, that sucks if the harness let go.

Looks like a bunch of blue smoke right before he started losing it so maybe something started leaking.

Shame to see such a nice car wrecked but glad the driver is OK..
That's what I was thinking too.

That's the scary thing about this sport....that could happen to any of us.

Thank God he is o.k.

Feel real bad for him,losing what looked like a real nice car.:(

·
Registered
340 Posts
Glad he's OK. I hate seeing such a beautiful car destroyed. Whenever I see something like that I think, "Why couldn't that have been a rice-burner".

you got to be one hard headed ignorant mother fucker saying some dumb shit like that, you should not wish a crash on anyone, and especially because of what type of car they so choose to race..............

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I think he was just trying to lighten the situation. I doubt he wants to see anyone wreck their car. I'm sure anyone would agree It just sucks a little more when it is a classic car they are a little harder and more expensive to find that a newer car of any kind. I am a Mustang guy but I know they are a dime a dozen and easier to replace than a 70 Nova.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.