1,295 Posts
Looking forward to it!

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
Nyce1s made a bad ass video of the event! Thank you guys!!!

It's going to be a battle this year for sure at the WCF, don't miss it!

Post this video link on your facebook pages everyone and help promote the event! Thanks!
THIS YEAR WILL HAVE SOME BAD ASS SIDE BY SIDE ACTION..........YOU DEF HAVE A CONFIRMED LIST OTHER EVENTS WISH THEY CAN GET

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
Yes, La Alien is coming and has a got a real good shot against X275 among other Hot Rod cars
WOW JASON YOU SERIOUS, I DIDNT KNOW THEY CONFIRMED IT YET.................I WAS WAITING ON THAT

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
I love to one of Wolfe and the silver import. True story. Wolfe has the valve cover off and is working on the car. Their crew came over and asked for Mr. Wolfe, said we want to run you first round of Qualifying for $5,000. Wolfe says, OK and goes back to work. Then he laid out a 6.61 on them!

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
I love to one of Wolfe and the silver import. True story. Wolfe has the valve cover off and is working on the car. Their crew came over and asked for Mr. Wolfe, said we want to run you first round of Qualifying for $5,000. Wolfe says, OK and goes back to work. Then he laid out a 6.61 on them!
HEY GIVE THEM CREDIT THEY TRIED.........WHO ELSE WOULD OF DID IT

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
HEY GIVE THEM CREDIT THEY TRIED.........WHO ELSE WOULD OF DID IT

I wasn't taking anything away from them. I though it was bad ass they went right over to call him out. and 1st round qualifer they lined up!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts