Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Love that Jeep!! It looks like you have a ton of room between the radiator and the grill, you wouldnt happen to have detailed pic's under the hood would you? I have a SBC in mine, and I have the rad pushed up against the back of the headlights pretty tight, no way could I get an intercooler in there.

·
Greg Z Designs
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Love that Jeep!! It looks like you have a ton of room between the radiator and the grill, you wouldnt happen to have detailed pic's under the hood would you? I have a SBC in mine, and I have the rad pushed up against the back of the headlights pretty tight, no way could I get an intercooler in there.
we put a precision turbo intercooler in the front where the radiator went and flipped the brackets the other way and moved the radiator on the other side. Put a Mezier 300 pump worked perfect. Has a Becool Rad with a Spal fan

·
Registered
592 Posts
Very nice. Looks like the Jeep in the MWWM decal I have on the ramp of the trailer I bought around your place.

·
X275!
4,937 Posts
Cool Vid! Nice to meet you this weekend Greg!

·
Greg Z Designs
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cool Vid! Nice to meet you this weekend Greg!
Thanks man, Same here!.............That was the first time I spent hanging out with everyone. since 97 thats all I did was work or race at the shows. I really enjoyed it except the DOG DICK NATS!!

·
Greg Z Designs
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys
It ran testing last year leaving on NO BOOST rolling on the gas NO AIR TO WATER weighing at 3300 pounds 5.43 @131mph hurt at 1000ft 8.57 150 on LEAF SPRINGS

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I still want to see sand paddles on that thing.. :) We are headed down to the gravelrama track in Cleves, I wonder how well that pretty paint would handle pea gravel.. :eek:

·
Greg Z Designs
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)

·
Registered
12,487 Posts
Jeep looks badass. Nice work.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts