Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a brand new dual regulator for back purging. One of the regulators is defective won't close and flows wide open. Now I am stuck waiting on parts. I could understand a throw down or cheapie but I spent damn near 250.00.WTF

·
YB Managing Editor
50,691 Posts
This may be a stupid question but are you sure you have the correct fittings screwed into it? I know if you put a NPT fitting into regulated port it will hold the spring open.

Been there done that. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
oh yeah they suck, mine worked fine, shut it off ate lunch and turned it on and the disc inside or something broke and started pissing gas out the port on the side. They want $100 to rebuild it and said 3-4 weeks

·
Registered
809 Posts
All my gauges for all my welders are Victor and never had a problem. That sucks to hear about your bad luck with them

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't like creating bad blood for anybody but when you buy a specialty product from a specialty company you expect it to be right. Its an argon regulator for welding and that is what they do. Guess it ain't no different than buying a TOYOTA with a bad gas pedal.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Steve I know it's a bit late now but before you buy anything else like regulators and so on pm me and I can save you some coin for sure. Off subject I also will be selling the 2 and 3 part gas mixers hope this helps. Jeremy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts