Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully the piece of shit doesn't have a chance to come back to Atlanta ! He had no respect for the people that got him started .

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
Hopefully the piece of shit doesn't have a chance to come back to Atlanta ! He had no respect for the people that got him started .
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa

·
HeadCaseRacing
11,611 Posts
He is playing FINE the green BAY guys are just playing BETTER.

BUt then again its only the 3rd Well almost the 4th

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ackers just missed a 34 yd feild goal . lets see if Vick pitches a fit and gives the crowd the finger !

·
DOO DOO BROWN
16,083 Posts
Bad thing is most people in Atlanta still love him, hell most supposed to be falcons fans love him

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I used to be an Eagles fan....he's the reason I'm not any more. I dont know any Atlanta fan who is still a Vick fan............

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
i'm no saying that vick's an angel but the guy did the crime and paid for it so get the fuck over it!

there are lots of people that do LOT more worse shit than he did and pay fraction for it.

·
DOO DOO BROWN
16,083 Posts
i'm no saying that vick's an angel but the guy did the crime and paid for it so get the fuck over it!

there are lots of people that do LOT more worse shit than he did and pay fraction for it.
I just don't care for the guy not because of the crime, more because of how so many think he is gods gift to quarterbacks and he's not

·
Registered
20,052 Posts

Giving the finger to the fans while he was here in atlanta?

He is a worthless piece of fucking shit!!!! admit it

·
Registered
6,183 Posts

Funny you say that.... Why don't you or any other normal working person do time in jail and then get out and go try to find a job. Let me know how that works out for ya.
Because I can assure any of us would be doing good just to be able to make our house payment, let alone making millions and being put up on a pedestal by that Obama guy.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts