2.ebay user name is now dragracecarparts = vhr motorsports still-

has u can see the racing parts theme is still active-

what when wrong?- i bought a jw powerglide bellhousing off him or her-

before i did i asked would u ship to australia-blah blah no worries-

i cant remember how much-got the ebayer invoice at home-

so i bought the item paid for it and shipping-

its now 2008 and still nothing-

u guys might ask why so long-
1. i bought it while in process of moving 3 of my shops in 1-its taken me nearly a year and a half to move-
2.during that time-i have been sending emails to and forth- i have the proof copies of it-
but since working 12-14 hours a day of just moving for the last year and a bit i did not dwell over it that much-

3.in the process of moving i pulled my backed out- i had to take 6-8 months off work-
4.since i am in the process of setting up my shop and the shelfs now-i decided to put all the stock on my computer-
i have noticed it is not on the shelf and never got it-
yes its been a while but does that mean i should get ripped-
i did everything the seller asked of me-?
still waiting-
i have sent over 25+emails-all containing-we have sent it-it might be lost-fair enough-u got a tracking number- hmmm hmm- i will get back to u-
u got the tracking number-i will get if for u-etc etc
my point is not the money or the part-i hope it stops him or her ripping others off-
i would like the part or all my money back
its a shame that u cant trust anyone on the internet-and we has racers should help one and other-
seems i am to honest-
any help would be nice-
Thanks
Nick--

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've done business w/ this company and had a good experience, I price shopped a couple sets of billit valve covers, he beat everyone's $ and sent an extra set of metal insert gaskets. I even spoke w/ him on the phone and was very knowledgeable and really acted like he wanted to earn my business. According to his feedback he makes most ALL buyers happy....;). Good luck

·
Registered
2 Posts
Put me down as another ripped of Aussie.he got me on a set of jesel rockers.i would be happy to put in a few bucks with other ripped off customers to get some satisfaction let alone the parts themselves.i cant believe he has started on evil bay again.your story sounds real similar to mine.my brother is going to ohio soon,he might have to look this jerk up for me.rick.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Put me down as another ripped of Aussie.he got me on a set of jesel rockers.i would be happy to put in a few bucks with other ripped off customers to get some satisfaction let alone the parts themselves.i cant believe he has started on evil bay again.your story sounds real similar to mine.my brother is going to ohio soon,he might have to look this jerk up for me.rick.

the old myth of what goes around-comes around is 100% true-

Thanks

Nick--

·
Registered
269 Posts
Hey nick he's on pacemakers web site in the sale's forum selling a golf cart . did he make it right with you

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey nick he's on pacemakers web site in the sale's forum selling a golf cart . did he make it right with you
no i heard nothing-

i am putting up his emails-

dave is his name-only going by his email quote-

Thanks

Nick--

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
vhrmotorsports( 3073
)
Positive feedback:99.8%
Registered on:www.ebay.com
Item: NEW JW PERFORMANCE GM to P/G SFI ULTRA BELL BELLHOUSING (250022770007) This message was sent while the listing was active.vhrmotorsports is the seller.

Your item was shipped and it was sent by the US MAIL and we do not have a tracking number as the US mail does not give a tracking number for out of the country. We are not lying and we are not ripping you off. I am so sick of the post office taking so long to ship items out of the country and us getting blamed for their stupid delays with customs. We have been blamed about 4 times now and each time the customer got their item but it took 9 weeks for a tach to get to Korea. Our feeddback is perfect and that should tell you we dont joke about shipping items out.PLEASE give it another week or two. I understand you being pissed off but it is not our fault. I swear your Bell Housing was sent out as it was over $70 dollars to send it. I guess from now on we will not ship the US Mail again out of the country. From now on if some one wants an item they are just going have to pay the UPS rates so we have a tracking number. I am SORRY IT IS TAKING SO DANG LONG. This item was heavy and I did mark it a gift to you and I hope customs did not hold it up because of that. I was trying to make it cheaper for you.
Thank You and PLEASE give it another week if you would and Please let us know?
David
VHR Motorsports Parts & Accessoriesi got this off him on --
Saturday, 17 March 2007 3:42:48 PM
Reply-to:[email protected]: [email protected]

Thanks

Nick--

i will post more emails later--

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Message from eBay Member Regarding Item #250022770007‏From:[email protected]
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafeSent:Saturday, 17 March 2007 3:42:29 PMTo: [email protected]
Your item was shipped and it was sent by the US MAIL and we do not have a tracking number as the US mail does not give a tracking number for out of the country. We are not lying and we are not ripping you off. I am so sick of the post office taking so long to ship items out of the country and us getting blamed for their stupid delays with customs. We have been blamed about 4 times now and each time the customer got their item but it took 9 weeks for a tach to get to Korea. Our feeddback is perfect and that should tell you we dont joke about shipping items out.PLEASE give it another week or two. I understand you being pissed off but it is not our fault. I swear your Bell Housing was sent out as it was over $70 dollars to send it. I guess from now on we will not ship the US Mail again out of the country. From now on if some one wants an item they are just going have to pay the UPS rates so we have a tracking number. I am SORRY IT IS TAKING SO DANG LONG. This item was heavy and I did mark it a gift to you and I hope customs did not hold it up because of that. I was trying to make it cheaper for you.
Thank You and PLEASE give it another week if you would and Please let us know?
David
VHR Motorsports Parts & Accessories

PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW WEBSITE FOR MORE PARTS & ACCESSORIES AT www.vhrpartsandaccessories.com

PLEASE CALL (614) 679-5682 or (614) 732-9392 and or EMAIL US at [email protected] for any other parts you may need?

Purchase VHR Website Gift Certificates as well
Click here: Gift certificates make the perfect gift - PayPal

Thank You
Van Horne Racing Motorsports Parts & Accessories
Parts Sales Website http://www.allracingparts.com

Racing Website
http://www.vanhorneracing.com
or email us @ [email protected]
VHR Apparel
www.cafepress.com/vanhorneracing

(614) 732-9392
or
(614) 679-5682

Check out my other items!

Be sure to add US to your favorites list!

PLEASE Visit Our EBAY Store for more Parts!
VHR MotorsportsPartsAccessories

PLEASE VISIT OUR LIVE DEAL STORE AT http://mystore.livedeal.com/vhrmotorsports

PLEASE VISIT OUR RACEBAY STORE AT
www.racebay.com

Also visit our store at Track Side Trader
http://tracksidetrader.net/auctions/shop.php?userid=100061

When you signup for PayPal, you can start accepting credit card payments instantly. As the world's number one online payment service, PayPal is the fastest way to open your doors to over 40 million member accounts worldwide.
Best of all, it's completely free to sign up!
To sign up or learn more, click here: www.paypal.com/us/mrb/pal=D47N23J8B43FJ

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: Message from eBay Member Regarding Item #250022770007‏From:[email protected]
You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as unsafeSent:Monday, 5 March 2007 3:59:17 PMTo: [email protected]
I am Sorry it is taking so long but we did ship it with the US Mail. I have the paperwork from the post office and PLEASE check with your post office as I did send it as a gift to drive and save you the extra money. Or call the Post office customs. PLEASE let me know so we can get this all figured out.
David

PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW WEBSITE FOR MORE PARTS & ACCESSORIES AT www.vhrpartsandaccessories.com

PLEASE CALL (614) 679-5682 or (614) 732-9392 and or EMAIL US at [email protected] for any other parts you may need?

Purchase VHR Website Gift Certificates as well
Click here: Gift certificates make the perfect gift - PayPal

Thank You
Van Horne Racing Motorsports Parts & Accessories
Parts Sales Website http://www.allracingparts.com

Racing Website
http://www.vanhorneracing.com
or email us @ [email protected]
VHR Apparel
www.cafepress.com/vanhorneracing

(614) 732-9392
or
(614) 679-5682

Check out my other items!

Be sure to add US to your favorites list!

PLEASE Visit Our EBAY Store for more Parts!
VHR MotorsportsPartsAccessories

PLEASE VISIT OUR LIVE DEAL STORE AT http://mystore.livedeal.com/vhrmotorsports

PLEASE VISIT OUR RACEBAY STORE AT
www.racebay.com

Also visit our store at Track Side Trader
http://tracksidetrader.net/auctions/shop.php?userid=100061

When you signup for PayPal, you can start accepting credit card payments instantly. As the world's number one online payment service, PayPal is the fastest way to open your doors to over 40 million member accounts worldwide.
Best of all, it's completely free to sign up!
To sign up or learn more, click here: www.paypal.com/us/mrb/pal=D47N23J8B43FJ

·
TwistedTerror
4,013 Posts
That sucks. We don't deal with ebay no more. Here and there, but not often. Takes us 1 month to get our rocker arms. And that's after reports and disputes.

·
TwistedTerror
4,013 Posts
Yeah more than likely, you'll never see the part. Have you tried callin him directly?

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Just waiting on some more personal details about him and then i will ring-

or maybe i might get a refund before then-but i aint holding my breath on that

Thanks

Nick--
Nearly time for a Vacation i think and go over there and sought this guy out , does he forget your only a plane ride away (it got lost in mail how many times do us Aussies here that phuck me any one think we lived on another planet )

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nearly time for a Vacation i think and go over there and sought this guy out , does he forget your only a plane ride away (it got lost in mail how many times do us Aussies here that phuck me any one think we lived on another planet )

yea yea i know-but will see how things plan out-

i am trying to get over their for the orlando trip and maybe while i am around i will take my invoice to the guys shop or home-

will c how things plan out-

i dont need to go over to get my money-:smt103

but its always good to do the dirty work yourself:D

its a good line that will never die ---IT GOT LOST IN THE MAIL-

Thanks

Nick--

1 - 20 of 48 Posts