Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
yea bitchen, if you would please update us when you figure out what the deal is. thinking of doing the same.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Looking forward to seeing how this one turns out....one is in the future I know....Bob, need all the details, even the bad ones

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
17,046 Posts
I have seen a lot of really ugly and wavy lexan rear windows for these cars. The only one I ever saw that was nice came from a place that advertises in the back of either National Dragster or one of the Super Chevy type of magazines. Think the name was Shakedown or something like that.............. We had a local racer with it and it actually looked like glass.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Dzus-ing it on was one thing I had considered, so thank you for posting. Reason being, I didn't think far enough ahead when I back halved the car. If you wouldn't mind, I could use an example of how the lil bit of a trunk lid is mounted. I ordered one of those from VFN too, and I have a Quay body width spoiler to go back there somehow also.

Good grief, my lil freshen and lose some weight project has snowballed.

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
I know for the 4th gens. the percys makes a nice "cut" ready to glue in. With tint, and it has the dot matrix and everything. I local has it and it looks really stock, just some different glares in garage lights. You have to get a new window trim, But guys dont have to use any scews and there holding up fine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts