Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very exciting finish in LSX Real Street at Beech Bend during LS Fest. The ARH/Farks Super Cars 5th Gen blew a head gasket Sunday morning. Fortunately, they got the bye run and were able to preplace it between rounds. George Farkouh went on the take the win, set a record and with the 2015 championship. Epic!

·
Boss
2,098 Posts
They proved to be the better team this season, but don't forget we did post a new record ([email protected]), which we tried to back up in the final against Farks. Ultimately we lost high gear in the transmission during the final run. It's always fun racing their team. Very talented group, and always down to earth. They worked hard to win the race, and title. Much respect from me.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They proved to be the better team this season, but don't forget we did post a new record ([email protected]), which we tried to back up in the final against Farks. Ultimately we lost high gear in the transmission during the final run. It's always fun racing their team. Very talented group, and always down to earth. They worked hard to win the race, and title. Much respect from me.
You all made a tremendous showing Jessie. The 180 MPH pass had everyone buzzing. To have the championship come down to the wire like that was pretty thrilling.

·
Boss
2,098 Posts
You all made a tremendous showing Jessie. The 180 MPH pass had everyone buzzing. To have the championship come down to the wire like that was pretty thrilling.
Thank you, but I'm not Jessie. We felt like the tune-up would have went mid 7.60's. Basically the same as the pass in the semi final against Fran. All in all a good season. It sure would have been nice to have that Indy race though. That could have made the difference across the board.

Here is the semi final run

·
Registered
22 Posts
Both cars and teams are great guys. Agree it was better/more intrigue when it was slower and more cars. Saw 3 former real street cars racing in street king.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Thank you, but I'm not Jessie. We felt like the tune-up would have went mid 7.60's. Basically the same as the pass in the semi final against Fran. All in all a good season. It sure would have been nice to have that Indy race though. That could have made the difference across the board.

Here is the semi final run
https://youtu.be/rC46k3Y3IfE

Congrats on beating me to 180 haha... If my car would have stayed planted against you it would have been a mid 7.7 pass.... not enough to beat your killer pass but i had to try something... congrats.

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
Nice runs!!

Kurt
Very exciting finish in LSX Real Street at Beech Bend during LS Fest. The ARH/Farks Super Cars 5th Gen blew a head gasket Sunday morning. Fortunately, they got the bye run and were able to preplace it between rounds. George Farkouh went on the take the win, set a record and with the 2015 championship. Epic!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9mmGYinmRk

·
Registered
107 Posts
Congrats on beating me to 180 haha... If my car would have stayed planted against you it would have been a mid 7.7 pass.... not enough to beat your killer pass but i had to try something... congrats.
What kind of times were you running at this event?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts