Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read some of their post from time to time and looked at their website, along with seeing quite a few of their stickers on cars lately. So I am ready to bite on a new and diiferent combination (N2O wise) and figured that Induction Solutions must have something going on right. This is not intended as a bash session, just as the title says, Very Disappointed. Proceeded to talk to the gentleman after a few days of trying to get someone, and he did not seem to have a clue,,,Aaaa, I am not sure, I don't know, it will work on alcohol just like it does on gas, use the same kits. I think that just steered me elsewhere. :smt102

·
Super Moderator
12,124 Posts
FOOLISHPRIDE,
Just read your post and I'm very sorry you feel that way. You called the shop phone and talked to Brendan is my understanding. He is new to this business and I am grooming him to take care of our parts ordering and selling as well as teaching him the business as time allows..

Does he know nitrous, very little at this point. Would it have made better sense for you to have ask to talk to me, I feel it would have..

We do have alot of knowledge and I feel we do a great job with our customers, products, and customer service. If you call me (and leave a message if I don't catch the call) I will call you back. To my knowledge I have not had 1 message from you on this matter ?? I think there's probably a couple of guys on here that can support the fact we return calls and take care of business !!

Anyway, again sorry for disappointing you. That's not our goal at I-S.. Steve

·
Registered
612 Posts
Steve might not answer the phone all the time but if you leave a message he does call back within a reasonable amount of time. Every time I am in a jam and have a question on something he is always willing to talk about it and his knowledge always helps get me back on track

·
"Made" Member
2,857 Posts
I can vouch that Steve will call you back. I called him on a sunday and talked to him on the phone for about an hour on something that he didnt even sell me or make a red cent on!! Steve is a very stand up guy! When i get ready to buy a new nitrous system without a doubt Steve will be getting my business!

Corey

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Great customer service...try him back..you will be glad you did :)

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Please talk to Steve direct, you will not be sorry.

·
Registered
14,969 Posts
I bet if you put up your phone # Steve would call you. He cares about people and his product - in that order, otherwise he wouldn't even bother to be here...right? He puts up with us dumbasses and tries to help us, gives us respect and listens when we talk. It don't get better than that.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I have bought a few parts from IS and found them to be very helpfull. When you stated that you spoke to the gentleman and he didnt seem to have a clue I knew right then you didnt talk to Steve. Put your foolish pride to the side and call IS and leave a mess. for Steve to call you and I'M sure you will be happy you did.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
sendhim a PM and see if he calls you I have some plans to use his stuff in the future but have never played with NOS at all just going of what friends tell me he knows his shit

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,112 Posts
I'D LIKE TO TRY SOME OF STEVES STUFF OUT....PLATE WISE!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Steve is a really helpful guy. I called him one day with some questions on an edelbrock nitrous kit and he gave me his full attention and helped me out as if I was buying $200k worth of stuff. I would definately give him a call or PM him your number and give him a chance to make it right.

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
17,074 Posts
I became a customer of Steves because of the way he treated me before I ever spent a penny with him. In fact, he gave me info for about a year before I sent him my manifold to get plumbed.

·
Registered
10,216 Posts

·
6,816 Posts
If you call Steve and speak to him he is number ! in for customer support I just talk to Brendan and order a plate he is cool as hell called me back with in 5 minutes and gave me a total for my order and told me it was shipping out today

Thanks Steve for Looking out for the Little Guy in Sport

1 - 20 of 48 Posts