Yellow Bullet Forums banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
first off I voted for Trump and my point is he appointed these people to head his task force and give recommendations but before or after they speak trump says different stuff that doesn't jive with what they said. So either get rid of the team you hired or work out a plan that you all follow because it looks like Trump wants to be the one with the "answer" and no one else. as a fellow american watching this unfold I'm confused as to who and what to believe, I guess it will come down to either blind faith in your religion,the medical industry or what your politician tell you to do. If any of you where in the hospital with this and things didn't look good and you had the option of some experimental anti-viral drugs that the leading medical professionals said may work to save you or Trump tells you to drink a quart of kerosene because he thinks that will cure you, what would you take?
Our beliefs all depends on the news presentation.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Speaking of screen names, do I need to change mine now?
There is a bar in town called the Phoenix, but it is better known as the Dirty Bird due to their clientele.
When I bought the car, I thought it would be funny to name it the Dirtybird instead of the Firebird, due to the bar and some shit that was going to go on inside it.
Since I sold the car yesterday, do I need to change my screen name to something clever that I name the new car?

·
Registered
26,542 Posts
What Obama economy?
Spineless fuck would have already given our medical supplies to his MooseLimb buddies along with another pile of cash.
He never did a fuckin' thing that took balls. And I bet it pisses libs off every day that Barracko-care is on life support and Trump un-did almost everything Barracko did within a few weeks.
Real lasting change, huh?
Worst excuse for a president in the history of this country. His greatest accomplishment was knocking Jimmy Carter out of first place in that category.
True.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts