Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,995 Posts
It's not a phone. It's a network.

And I heard that it sucks just as much as Boost, Virgin, etc. I was looking into it for Duck. He has Boost and it's terrible anywhere even remotely rural.

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,995 Posts
Aw crap my bad. I was thinking Verizon Unleashed. lol

Hey, Dingleberry, Verizon is a phone company, not a brand of phone. LOL Revolution is by LG right? I've not heard anything about it at all. Best phone over there right now is Charge...did Photon come out yet?? Seems like it. That was supposed to be a beast. And Nexus Prime is being rumored to go to Verizon and be the first carrier to drop it. That's allegedly why Verizon is not getting Samsung Galaxy S2.

·
Registered
8,468 Posts

Hey, Dingleberry, Verizon is a phone company, not a brand of phone. LOL Revolution is by LG right? I've not heard anything about it at all. Best phone over there right now is Charge...did Photon come out yet?? Seems like it. That was supposed to be a beast. And Nexus Prime is being rumored to go to Verizon and be the first carrier to drop it. That's allegedly why Verizon is not getting Samsung Galaxy S2.

I hope that rumor is correct. That may make me give up my Incredible finally.

·
Registered
6 Posts

If their best phone is a Charge then all there phones suck. I'm not a fan of the Charge that I'm postimg this with.

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,995 Posts
Then get your ass on androidforums.com. ;)

I don't keep up with Verizon phones that much so I'm not much use. The biggest difference between all the phones now is screen size. They go from 4.0 to 4.3 to 4.5 and there are 5" screen phones coming. Ridiculous.

·
Registered
8,468 Posts
Then get your ass on androidforums.com. ;)

I don't keep up with Verizon phones that much so I'm not much use. The biggest difference between all the phones now is screen size. They go from 4.0 to 4.3 to 4.5 and there are 5" screen phones coming. Ridiculous.

Well I disagree. I think the biggest difference to look for is dual core and LTE.

I bet a bunch of people buy phones that are neither in the next few months and will regret that in a big way later on.

I wouldn't consider a phone that isn't LTE or dual core processor if you think you will be a power user.

As for Verizon, I would wait for either the NEXUS Prime or the HTC Incredible HD. Both should be pretty kick ass phone. Both are just rumors right now but should both be out (if they are coming) in the next few months.

·
Registered
6,183 Posts
We can help, we are phone dorks.

What carrier do you want to use?

Been with Verizon forever but just haven't gotten sucked in to the smart phone craze yet.
Was online about 2 weeks ago and was gonna order 2 droid 3's. One for me and one for the wife. I was sold on the 3 because it still has a keyboard that you can actually feel when typing. I backed out because I wanted to decide on a new plan. My current one with the added data packages plus all the hidden fees that show up on your bill that are not discussed at the time of purchase would have come to about $250 a month. And I REFUSE to pay that much for a damn cell phone.
Any pros or cons on the Droid 3????

·
Registered
479 Posts
i just got a droid x2 a week ago. so far i like it. from what i heard the charge, bionic and thunderbolt are battery hogs.
I AM ON MY 3rd x2 IN FIVE WEEKS, THEY SAY THAT THE PROBLEMS I KEEP HAVING ARE GEOGRAPHICAL OPERATING SYSTEM PROBLEMS. THE PHONE WORKS GREAT, AND THEY HAVE OFFERED ME OTHER PHONES, BUT I CHOOSE TO STAY WITH THE x2. IT SEEMS TO BE THE BETTER OF THE PHONES THAT THEY HAVE AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW...HAVEN'T READ/HEARD TOO MUCH ABOUT THE NEXUS PRIME, OR THE NEW GALAXY THAT IS COMING OUT.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts