Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Maybe Turbo should have moved a couple hundred yards closer! LOL!

Good shot! Couldn't see a thing here because of the rain clouds. Maybe I'll wait for the next one!
No. I was thinking more along the lines of an alien bee setup and a more expensive camera.

·
Registered
732 Posts
No. I was thinking more along the lines of an alien bee setup and a more expensive camera.
Interesting thinking!

Although the sun is over 90 million miles from the earth, it is ONLY about 8 light minutes away. I'm not sure how one would go about synching the flash on this setup though. Then you would have to decide whether to sync with Venus or the Sun. Hmmmmm........maybe a double exposure?

However, there might be something closer out there which could be used. I mean they are called "ALIEN" Bees!.......:confused:........RIGHT?

As far as the camera goes, I have no idea. Perhaps a Go-Pro HD might have worked!

Absolutely NO idea! :-damnit

·
Prick Pro PhotoG
1,494 Posts
Hard to believe that the guy that is usually an ass to everyone on here was the same guy that posted this in the newbie thread.

Good idea! Hopefully it gets a sticky!!

I'm from Northern Kentucky. I'm by no means a pro!! I just got a D200. Im saving up for good glass, but currently using a 24-120 and a 70-300. I started with the D100 and used it till the shutter kept locking up!! Some kid traded me a new d40 kit for it and I used it till just a couple months ago.

I'm probably gonna hit the local track a lot this year with my camera cause my car is still in pieces. I can't wait to try out the shooting motion thing!!

This section rocks!! I usually just ask questions in this section or lurk to see how the pros do it!!

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Hard to believe that the guy that is usually an ass to everyone on here was the same guy that posted this in the newbie thread.
I forgot to add the fuji finepix and portable printer to undercut the track photographer!

Never said I was a pro!! Snobbery runs deep in this forum!!

·
Prick Pro PhotoG
1,494 Posts
I forgot to add the fuji finepix and portable printer to undercut the track photographer!

Never said I was a pro!! Snobbery runs deep in this forum!!

Never said you were a pro, just funny how you seemed cool at first and now you are nothing but an asshole who has mostly nothing good to say to anyone.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Never said you were a pro, just funny how you seemed cool at first and now you are nothing but an asshole who has mostly nothing good to say to anyone.
Come on man.... Did anyone take me serious about the moon critique??? Well, besides the guy that asked about the alien bee setup for a shot of the moon?

Even race photo kinda thought I might have just been messing around and played along.......

The snobbery of this forum has clouded your vision!!

Serious business!!

·
Im a Pro at being Amateur
9,638 Posts
Come on man.... Did anyone take me serious about the moon critique??? Well, besides the guy that asked about the alien bee setup for a shot of the moon?

Even race photo kinda thought I might have just been messing around and played along.......

Serious business!!

i had to read it a few times and each time was more and more confusing. So instead of judge, i decided to put it out there for a better chance to explain something i didnt know.

·
Registered
732 Posts

Serious business!!
It's probably the attitude you post with. Generally you type out smart a$$ comments or take sarcastic jabs at most anyone or anything.

The photography forum takes on a perspective where persons interested in photography can ask questions at all levels. I don't know that anyone has all of the answers or if the answers work for the op, but helping out is the general premise in this forum.

When I posted my humorous replies to you, I thought you realize how totally useless that approach was. You missed it's purpose!

There is a forum called Trash Or Be Trashed where that approach is the norm rather than the exception.

Perhaps you would feel more comfortable over there.

There was not one thing wrong with what Lonnie wrote and there isn't any snobbery here either!

As usual - JMHO,
Joe

1 - 20 of 21 Posts