Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
1 %
12,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taking a road trip thru the Sierras, then to Vegas to catch a race. We’ve never been to the drag strip there, what race would you choose… NHRA or the Street Car Super Nationals?

·
Beer me!!
22,507 Posts
Street car super nats fo sho!!! It's waaaay cheaper, and you won't have to watch 5000 super street, super comp, and super gas cars ride the throttle stop all fuckin' day!!! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Scsn ... Better show imo
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
163 Posts
DEFINATLY THE SCSN RACES, WE WILL BE THERE RUNNING OUTLAW 10.5. BEST HEADS UP RACING AROUND AND INSANE PRO STREET CARS!!!!!

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
SCSN.........NHRA BS is the same as the Winternational or Finals in Scomona which i'm sure you've been to
Well put. SCSN if you like fast doorslammers

·
1 %
12,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SCSN.........NHRA BS is the same as the Winternational or Finals in Scomona which i'm sure you've been to
For sure. We’ve been leaning to the SCSN deal, just didn’t know how big an event it is. How’s it stack up to a PSCA event at Fontana?

·
Registered
792 Posts
For sure. We’ve been leaning to the SCSN deal, just didn’t know how big an event it is. How’s it stack up to a PSCA event at Fontana?

No comparison, IMHO. SCSN is the way to go. Everything about it is pretty bad ass.

·
Registered
263 Posts
SCSN is atleast twice as many cars as a normal psca race. As far as SCSN over NHRA... Go to Mel's deal way better cars and nicer looking ladies!!!...

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
scsn's all the way, only going saturday to nhra in phoenix cause my wife wants to.....

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
I'm pretty sure Pro Street has 50 + cars, Outlaw 10.5 @ least 30 or more, Drag Radial 20 -30 cars & same with Wild Street (275's) & all of the other classes, As someone mentioned bring clothes to stay warm in as the days are nice, but once the late afternoon comes around, It gets pretty cold fast.

PSCA Fontana is good, But SCSN is on a whole different level with guys such as BG attending every year & lots of other notable cars/drivers......You wont be disapointed, That is unless you don't prepare yourself for the brutal cold eveings

·
YB Managing Editor
50,982 Posts
Taking a road trip thru the Sierras, then to Vegas to catch a race. We’ve never been to the drag strip there, what race would you choose… NHRA or the Street Car Super Nationals?
Hopefully you die in a horrific fiery crash along the way you fucking waste of skin. :smt097

1 - 20 of 23 Posts