Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went to Vanishing Point Racecars Saturday and picked up our new Pro-Xtreme 68 Firebird.Jim Geese and Company did Awsume work and the best part, the work was done on time and the price quoted was the price I paid.Vanishing Point Racecars and Jim Geese have renewed my faith in Chassis Shops.After all we have been thru with Fastlane Racecars"Layne Leoffler"I had my doubts I could trust anyone.
Ellis & Kim Vial Motorsports would like to Thank Jim Geese and Vanishing Point Racecars for making a bad deal from another shop good.

Ellis & Kim Vial Motorsports
ADRL Pro-Xtreme#119
"American Warrior"
Roger & Shirley henson Motorsports
ADRL Pro-Xtreme#3
"Widowmaker"
Bubba Stanton

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
glad to hear there was a silver lining in that cloud somewhere

·
Registered
13,160 Posts
We went to Vanishing Point Racecars Saturday and picked up our new Pro-Xtreme 68 Firebird.Jim Geese and Company did Awsume work and the best part, the work was done on time and the price quoted was the price I paid.Vanishing Point Racecars and Jim Geese have renewed my faith in Chassis Shops.After all we have been thru with Fastlane Racecars"Layne Leoffler"I had my doubts I could trust anyone.
Ellis & Kim Vial Motorsports would like to Thank Jim Geese and Vanishing Point Racecars for making a bad deal from another shop good.

ADRL Pro-Xtreme#119
"American Warrior"
ADRL Pro-Xtreme#3
"Widowmaker"
Bubba Stanton
just watch..We had 2 VP cars Break in the center

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yep...this is the only bad news I have heard about anything out of VP.
I am glad to have something to break!!

ADRL Pro-Xtreme#119
"American Warrior"
Roger & Shirley Henson Motorsports
ADRL Pro-Xtreme#3
"Widowmaker"
Bubba Stanton

·
Registered
467 Posts
Congrats Ellis on your new ride! Who is your tuner?
Looking forward to the pics.

I am glad to have something to break!!

ADRL Pro-Xtreme#119
"American Warrior"
Roger & Shirley Henson Motorsports
ADRL Pro-Xtreme#3
"Widowmaker"
Bubba Stanton

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Congrats Ellis on your new ride! Who is your tuner?
Looking forward to the pics.
Donnie Sykes is calling he shots on Bubba's car and mine,Scott Filkins is Crew Cheif on my car.We are in hopes of bringing a very Competitive car with us when we come.
Thanks for all the kind words.
Ellis

·
Registered
1,309 Posts

ADRL Pro-Xtreme#119
"American Warrior"
ADRL Pro-Xtreme#3
"Widowmaker"
Bubba Stanton

Glad to hear your happy with VP.... Personally I think JIM GEESE is a CROOK and he is SURELY a LIAR!!!!!!!!!!

Since you paid him, maybe he can pay me what he OWES ME from the Judgment against him.... I have gone to the Sheriff with it so, let the auction begin!!!! I have waited way to long for something back from this pile of human crap!!!!!!!!!!

VP guys are good. I have nothing bad to say about anyone in the shop! They work their asses off. They do the best they can and it is pretty good. But the owner is another story! I will leave it at that FOR NOW....

Just know this Jim Geese, I hope you never forget what I told you!!! Every dime of that money you OVERCHARGED ME went somewhere but in your pocket! I got screwed over by you and the arbitrators AGREED! You LOST now PAY UP!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Glad to hear your happy with VP.... Personally I think JIM GEESE is a CROOK and he is SURELY a LIAR!!!!!!!!!!

Since you paid him, maybe he can pay me what he OWES ME from the Judgment against him.... I have gone to the Sheriff with it so, let the auction begin!!!! I have waited way to long for something back from this pile of human crap!!!!!!!!!!

VP guys are good. I have nothing bad to say about anyone in the shop! They work their asses off. They do the best they can and it is pretty good. But the owner is another story! I will leave it at that FOR NOW....

Just know this Jim Geese, I hope you never forget what I told you!!! Every dime of that money you OVERCHARGED ME went somewhere but in your pocket! I got screwed over by you and the arbitrators AGREED! You LOST now PAY UP!!!!!!!!
Not my problem,I got what I paid for and I wish you well.
Ellis

·
Registered
407 Posts
I normally dont like to get on here and bash peoples business because that hurts people but I cant help myself. Jim Geese is a CROOK I almost fell on the floor when you said he charged exactly what was quoted. I had them build me a car and Jim sure did get happy with is pencil very quick. I surely did not add any extras either but I paid about 5.5K over my quote which I wasnt happy about but the car has been ok so far with the exception of a few tubes that cracked, I brought it back to them and Jim tried to charge me to repair them!!! its a brand new car with 9 hits on it shit shouldnt be cracking!! I will agree with Mountainmotorman all the guys in the shop are great and most will agree with you that Jim is a problem, Gary I can not say enough good thing about as well as all the others.

JUst my 0.2 cents not trying to thread jack. I am very happy for Ellis and wish him lots of luck I hope that thing is trouble free and hauls ass.

·
Registered
4 Posts

Is this brian the D-BAG who cant drive and crashed his car :smt089

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
I normally dont like to get on here and bash peoples business because that hurts people but I cant help myself. Jim Geese is a CROOK I almost fell on the floor when you said he charged exactly what was quoted. I had them build me a car and Jim sure did get happy with is pencil very quick. I surely did not add any extras either but I paid about 5.5K over my quote which I wasnt happy about but the car has been ok so far with the exception of a few tubes that cracked, I brought it back to them and Jim tried to charge me to repair them!!! its a brand new car with 9 hits on it shit shouldnt be cracking!! I will agree with Mountainmotorman all the guys in the shop are great and most will agree with you that Jim is a problem, Gary I can not say enough good thing about as well as all the others.

JUst my 0.2 cents not trying to thread jack. I am very happy for Ellis and wish him lots of luck I hope that thing is trouble free and hauls ass.
I bought there 3/4 chassis for my 10.5 car and love it.no problem with Jim,Gary or bruce.They all have been great to me.When I wrecked my car at cecil county last year they where a big help again.I have ordered another chassis from them and cant wait to get it to the track!!!Thanks Vanishing Point

1 - 20 of 122 Posts