Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone Know how a person would Get ahold in person of this operation, as in If I wanted to shake his or there hand? They are somewhere in Ohio supposedly. I took a 1250.00 bath on a moser center section and need some help with location. Thanks and avoid at all costs on ebay or otherwise.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
post up the item link......

I think I bought a supercharger from them on ebay. (I think it was them) and it worked out great. Is it Chris Van Horn? google works wonders:

Drag Racing Parts & Acc.VHR Drag Racing Parts & Acc.
Place page
P.O. Box 119
Etna, OH 43018, United States
(614) 679-5682

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is correct, and I cant find a physical address anywhere listed, Which could be my fault for dealing with a mail order scammer, but Granted it would appear they have come thru on few sales, I Just want to know where to retrieve my christmas presents I bought for them. I have sent 2 dozen emails ,called nothing,nada ,zip ,zilch. I was just hoping someone might Know where they have there day job . I told them in email I was gonna Find them, and make desparging comments on the world wide web. Gotta get some satisfcation some how.

·
Unoffical YB Fundraiser
14,678 Posts
P.O. Box 119
Etna, OH 43018, United States

Is only 2.1 miles from

9724 Palmer Rd. S.W.
Pataskala, Oh. 43062

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Yea this guy is a class act. I few years ago, I had to personally fly to Ohio from Memphis to collect 1900.00 of my money from this guy. He works out of his house and the below address is correct. Good luck with getting your money back..9724 Palmer Rd. S.W.Pataskala, Oh. 43062

·
Huge Member
3,506 Posts
Yea this guy is a class act. I few years ago, I had to personally fly to Ohio from Memphis to collect 1900.00 of my money from this guy. He works out of his house and the below address is correct. Good luck with getting your money back..9724 Palmer Rd. S.W.Pataskala, Oh. 43062
Just a heads up... That address was foreclosed on in late 2009 and sold.

·
lost at the beach
1,557 Posts

·
Huge Member
3,506 Posts
Strange that the sellers Ebay feedback is 99.6% positive with almost 2,900 deals complete. Why would they choose your deal to become thieves then became honest again for the next 80 deals following yours? Something here just does not make sense.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
THere was about three emails exchanged when it was first apparent the deal was going sour, as in it had been three weeks since it should have arrived, All communication on his end ceased at 45 days, Meaning, he quit shining me on. Turns out 45 days is limit on a paypal dispute for refund. Ive sent the guy dozens of emails stating I can see on ebay that he is or has been exchanging feedback with other people since My Transaction. Probably in an effort to get my negative feedback as many pages back as possible. I am not sure Im buying the foreclosure deal, how would someone on here know that?

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
THere was about three emails exchanged when it was first apparent the deal was going sour, as in it had been three weeks since it should have arrived, All communication on his end ceased at 45 days, Meaning, he quit shining me on. Turns out 45 days is limit on a paypal dispute for refund. Ive sent the guy dozens of emails stating I can see on ebay that he is or has been exchanging feedback with other people since My Transaction. Probably in an effort to get my negative feedback as many pages back as possible. I am not sure Im buying the foreclosure deal, how would someone on here know that?

Matter of public record, and most states/town list it in the newspaper.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well, it struck me odd that someone on here would care enough to look it up. I just sent him another email making him aware of the Thread on here, and told him,if he would make it right, I would get on here and acknowledge it.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Just send him a link of that epic thread from another forum(guy selling power mirrors) and hope he realizes the power of the internet.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts