Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
10,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you're familiar with the evils of current oil on our old motors, you know that Racing, or off-road oils still have the "good" stuff still in it. Racing oil never seems to be offered on sale, BUT Autozone has it for HALF OFF til the end of the month. Also, if you ask for an Autozone card, you get 1 point for every $20 you spend before tax. After 5 points, you get $20 store credit. So, I've been buying my 6th case for $8.25
. And yes, I know there's certain things in race oil that's supposedly not good for everyday use. But, I've been using it almost exclusively since the 70's with no issues. You may have to wait for a new shipment if you live between Simi Valley and Eagle Rock
. Oh, they do have user friendly 20/50W

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
I went to every autozone around me & bought every case of VR1 20w50 at $2.14 a quart. Killer deal!

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Damn I just bought 14 qts at Napa last week. I will stock up thats for sure.

·
Twin Turbos of Full Fury
2,802 Posts
I just double checked Autozone's website.....Its on their monthly flier.....

YOUR CHOICE
50% OFF
On Conventional or
Synthetic Valvoline
Racing Oils

Limit 12 per person per day

P.S.......I have no idea why i typed hits is bold ;)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Thanks for the info on this great deal!!!

Now I just need to find a sale on brake cleaner!!! LOL!!!

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Check your local dollar stores for brake cleaner. I buy it for $1.09 a can. Its Johnsens brand.

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Thanks for the info on this great deal!!!

Now I just need to find a sale on brake cleaner!!! LOL!!!
do yourself a favor and buy it in the five gallon containers.the aerosol sprayer and a 5 gallon bucket will set you back about $70.00.best move you can make.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Just bought some at Advance today, it's already in the car. Oh well, guess I'll be hitting up Autozone for some more. Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Been using it for years! Half off is a killer deal! Thanks for the info!!

My old lawn mower loves the leftovers!

·
Registered
22,717 Posts
Thanks for the heads up I will be calling every one in town and cleaning them out.

1 - 20 of 136 Posts