Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought some wheels for my car a week ago and didn't notice then, but noticed now...some weird ass valve stems. They are sort of counter sunk or something???

How do you add or subtract air pressure from these??? :smt102

·
Registered
45 Posts
they usually come with an extension piece that screws in to adjust the pressure. might have to buy the stems to get it, or just throw regular stems in it

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Poke a stick in it will let it out! Looks like a special chuck to me. I like em.
LOL...Yeah that will work to deflate. These need a little air added, unfortunately. I'll have to try calling the guy I got them from and see if he still has the extension piece.

·
Registered
290 Posts
there is a special fitting/tool that was sold in the stem kit with this particular type of valve stem...if the guy who sold u didnt give it to u, u are fucked...id just put a reg valve stem in there..

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
there is a special fitting/tool that was sold in the stem kit with this particular type of valve stem...if the guy who sold u didnt give it to u, u are fucked...id just put a reg valve stem in there..
The story of my life, lol. I just emailed him. Maybe he still has the piece I need. If he does, at least he's close. If not, I'll just get some new, normal screw in stems. I'd never seen these before...:rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts