Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure where I should be posting this, so I thought I'd put it here. What I'm wondering is if anybody knows where I can get cast aluminum big block chevy valve covers, such as these from Jeg's -

http://www.jegs.com/i/JEGS/555/50107/10002/-1?parentProductId=751360

The catch is, I want either just a "block" where the "Jeg's" is cast in that I can have engraved, or have my own logo cast in them. I'm wanting to promote my own business a bit, and I think they would look great on my new motor if I can find them. Does anybody know of where I could get them? Thanks for all the help!!

·
Registered
4,090 Posts

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the input guys. I've looked at the sheetmetal ones, and will most likely get some done, but maybe for my next build. I really like the "cast" look for my motor now though, as my dragster is a somewhat older car as well. Like I said, I'd like to find some like the Jeg's cast aluminum ones, which are just like the Dart's, and many others, just with either a blank raised area that can be engraved, or cast with my logo. I'll keep checking around, and keep checking back here for input. Again, thanks for the help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts