Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
My Own Worst Enemy
3,411 Posts
They are very similar to the search function.

The pro's: you will find multiple threads that will answer your question.

The con's: you will actually have to put some effort into finding an answer to your question.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Its my experience you can never go wrong running a pump. The con is the fact of more plumbing, mouting and getting a belt to work, and in general more "stuff" under your hood to work around.

·
J&E POWER!!
4,965 Posts
i put one on my bbc twin setup this year, biggest thing i noticed is my brad penn oil doesn't look like frothy vomit anymore in the valve covers and coming out of the pan, so thats a plus :)

·
TURBOBULLET.COM BITCHES!
6,046 Posts
i put one on my bbc twin setup this year, biggest thing i noticed is my brad penn oil doesn't look like frothy vomit anymore in the valve covers and coming out of the pan, so thats a plus :)
What puke tank did you run with it Bill? I just put a star machine mountain motor pump on mine, and they said I'd need a big breather tank.

·
J&E POWER!!
4,965 Posts
i have the kit from product engineering, it comes with everything, and the tank is TINY. I'm only pulling about 5" vac right now, never changed anything in the motor from running without the pump. drain about a tablespoon of water every pass from the tank.

http://www.product-engr.com/vacuum_system.htm

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They are very similar to the search function.

The pro's: you will find multiple threads that will answer your question.

The con's: you will actually have to put some effort into finding an answer to your question.
I did use the search function. and thank you for your useless reply.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts