Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....was feeding some cows along the highway , fkers became violent , stomping ther huffs ....so i left ...hope they were ok , was about 200-300 of them.........................

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
I think it was last week. I saw some asshole harrasing my neighbors cows across the street. Got 'em all riled up then he took off. Wiped out my fuckin mailbox in the process.

Oh well, That'll save the plow guy the hassle tonight.

Cows died by the way.

·
Registered
789 Posts
I think it was last week. I saw some asshole harrasing my neighbors cows across the street. Got 'em all riled up then he took off. Wiped out my fuckin mailbox in the process.

Cows died by the way.
Yeh, it was probably huff and mouth... ;)

·
Registered
1,408 Posts

Cows died by the way.
I'm about 15 minutes away and went out there Sunday. I'm almost out of T-Bones and New York strip steaks, but I've got plenty of hambuger and prime rib left. PM me with your order if your interested Ken. LOL

Funny thing, all the mail boxes on the way out were knocked down? :confused:

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm about 15 minutes away and went out there Sunday. I'm almost out of T-Bones and New York strip steaks, but I've got plenty of hambuger and prime rib left. PM me with your order if your interested Ken. LOL

Funny thing, all the mail boxes on the way out were knocked down? :confused:
i left one standing , didn't want it to look suspicious !!!:smt089

1 - 12 of 12 Posts