4,812 Posts
Thats a bad mf'r!

·
6,816 Posts
THAT IS WICKED

·
Medium Pimpin!
8,852 Posts
There was a guy i believe from Jersey or Del that had a coupe with a grandnational motor in it in like 96 97. It was black and said BUTANG on the front. Car was tuned by Job Spetter and that some bitch flew. I only saw it a couple times but it was pretty cool.

·
Registered
734 Posts
that car used to belong to me and unfortuatenly i t wasn't tuned by spetter. we built that car just to be diff. and it turned out to be a blast. it was just a stock v-6 w/a baby t-62and a custom stock style liquid intercooler. the car ran a best of 10.06 @ 135, it had nines in it but the diagnostic tech. just wasn't there for a problem we had. i will post some pics of it up thanks jay

·
Registered
502 Posts
that car used to belong to me and unfortuatenly i t wasn't tuned by spetter. we built that car just to be diff. and it turned out to be a blast. it was just a stock v-6 w/a baby t-62and a custom stock style liquid intercooler. the car ran a best of 10.06 @ 135, it had nines in it but the diagnostic tech. just wasn't there for a problem we had. i will post some pics of it up thanks jay

You must be thinking about a different car? or are you talking to Chuck above? no bigge! Me and two other people built this car. It's a 25.5 ladder bar car, Buick V6 twin 63mm turbos,turbo400 w/9". The owner Mike Palmer had it painted few months ago, was all black when built.

·
Registered
153 Posts
should invest in willie bar...normaly i would hate on some bullshit in a mustang but atleast it was a turbo ride..swweet ride

1 - 16 of 16 Posts