Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got a call telling me my power bill was past due and they have a tech on the way to disconnect my business power, i can wait and receive a refund check and pay my bill or i can pay it now over the telephone. i reported it to the federal trade commision however if anyone would like to call this piece of shit and barrage their phones i would appreciate it

here is the phone number used they answer it as idaho power and x8006 is ron stevens in charge of power turn offs--

855-652-0599 x 8006 ron stevens after i told him i reported this number he told me to get fucked so i'm hoping some of you can call and drive the scammers nuts

·
Registered
19,398 Posts
This is why the house phone is never plugged into the wall.
It's a scam phone.
Plugged it in today for about an hour and got the call about needing a check number to pay a bill too.
Yes , I keep my junk up and paid by the due date.

·
Banned
1,914 Posts
It will ring a few times then hangs up. I have had some dip shits call me , said I had a bench warrant for a failure to appear for jury duty. I could pay money and they would forget all about it. I knew it was scam due to 1 they will not call you they show up and arrest you. 2 I did not live in the county they claimed to be calling from. I told them they are more than welcome to stop by but to not expect a warm welcome. Then I said I wanted to same fuck his ass like 40 inmates while his watch commander watched.

·
Registered
768 Posts
i always tell these guys i will pay up but to call me back on my other phone because im out of minutes. i then give them the Minneapolis fbi office phone number

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
i always tell these guys i will pay up but to call me back on my other phone because im out of minutes. i then give them the Minneapolis fbi office phone number

Great response. I just tell them to fuck off and hang up. So far none of them have had the balls to call me again.

·
Registered
218,277 Posts
I get these calls all the time at work. I keep them on the phone as long as I can and I don't talk about what they called about. When they get through with their question, I ask them if they voted for Trump and other such stuff and if it's a woman, I tell her she sounds really sexy and ask for her number because she has mine. They finally hang up on me. LMAO.

·
Registered
18,202 Posts
Great response. I just tell them to fuck off and hang up. So far none of them have had the balls to call me again.

Really fun to give them made-up credit card numbers. The first three numbers are unique to MasterCard, Visa, AmEx etc.. They'll come back saying the card doesn't work. I tell them oh that's not 7 that's a 1 try again. Ive had them try 3-4 changed numbers!
They game is to keep them on the phone for as long as you can. The old knock on the wall and I need to get the UPS guy at the door and a pick-up after 3-4 minutes: Are you still there?....Hang on I'll be right back.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts