Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trump will destroy the Post Office to keep people from voting by mail.

·
Registered
4,208 Posts
The usps has been shit for years. Trump was talking about them all the way back during the campaign.

·
Registered
805 Posts

Minor compared to the Demonrats trying to destroy the country..just turn on your TV..

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Minor compared to the Demonrats trying to destroy the country..just turn on your TV..
I’m not surprised, you have no confidence in the United States. This country is stronger than the democrats or republicans. It’s even stronger than trump.

·
Registered
24,314 Posts
apparently you are blissfully unaware of the post office performance for the last 20 + years..........................your post is stupid in light of reality.

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The usps has been shit for years. Trump was talking about them all the way back during the campaign.
apparently you are blissfully unaware of the post office performance for the last 20 + years..........................your post is stupid in light of reality.
And trump hasn’t done anything to help them. The USPS is just one indicator of how great trump has made this country. A couple more is health care and race relations. It’s just been GREAT, over the last four years.

·
Registered
35,898 Posts
I’m not surprised, you have no confidence in the United States. This country is stronger than the democrats or republicans. It’s even stronger than trump.
Cowards like you are the problem with this country.

·
Registered
35,898 Posts
And trump hasn’t done anything to help them. The USPS is just one indicator of how great trump has made this country. A couple more is health care and race relations. It’s just been GREAT, over the last four years.
LMAO every time you post the board loses collective IQ. You are THE biggest lying fraud in here and it's not even close.

You're lucky you pussed out of backing up your faggot ass. Trust me on that, pussy.

·
Registered
28,775 Posts
Maybe they should ask Amazon to pay a little more for shipping.... Wait that's Trumps whole reason behind it.. Multi Billion $ company and gets USPS to haul their shit for damn near free...

·
Registered
6,562 Posts
Good the postal service is shit anyway.

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LMAO every time you post the board loses collective IQ. You are THE biggest lying fraud in here and it's not even close.

You're lucky you pussed out of backing up your faggot ass. Trust me on that, pussy.
Nothing about the subject? That's because you actually know trump has failed this country. Trump would let the postal service collapse, because it’s not in his financial interest to improve it.

·
Registered
27,658 Posts

I think they can destroy themselves without any outside help.

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
Why are you Demorat leftists afraid the AMERICAN voter will affect the election?

OP is hereby "cancelled"

·
Western North Carolina
20,431 Posts
Clueless poiuyt thinks orange man the cause of everything. What a simple SOB... sad

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
problem with the usps is the business model, and pers. not trump.
The post office is ran by the executive branch. The president is directly responsible. The post office is as old as the country itself. They have had their troubles, but real presidents have pulled them through.

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Clueless poiuyt thinks orange man the cause of everything. What a simple SOB... sad
We already heard the "orange man" say he is not responsible for anything. I don’t know why he is taking up space in the White House 🏠.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts