Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I shipped a pair of wheels USPS Ground on Jan. 20 from Mississippi to Champion in Lake Elsinore, CA. Expected delivery date was January 26, checked status on both boxes today and here's what I got:

Package 1:

Detailed Results:

Delivered, January 31, 2011, 1:11 pm, LAKE ELSINORE, CA 92530
Out for Delivery, January 31, 2011, 9:04 am, LAKE ELSINORE, CA 92530
Sorting Complete, January 31, 2011, 8:54 am, LAKE ELSINORE, CA 92530
Arrival at Post Office, January 31, 2011, 7:03 am, LAKE ELSINORE, CA 92530
Acceptance, January 20, 2011, 11:18 am, JACKSON, MS 39201

Package 2:

Detailed Results:

Processed through Sort Facility, January 31, 2011, 10:22 am, MEMPHIS, TN 38136
Acceptance, January 20, 2011, 11:15 am, JACKSON, MS 39201

One wheel has been delivered to Champion, the other was received in Memphis yesterday!!! I can only imagine what kind of condition the wheel will be in when it arrives in CA, fucking idiots!!

Rant over,

Martin

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Damn,I just shipped some small parts USPS,I hate to use them but its so close to my job I can ship stuff on my lunch break.....that's fucked up though.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
That has happen to me before......Not good. The asshat that got one part accedently wouldn't bring it down so they could ship it to the right place. And no one was ever home for the driver to speak to, nothing.....Finally I drove 6 hours to the fukrs home, woke his ass up at 2:30 in the morning and got the part back myself.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I can't help but think, IF you raced a motorcycle, this thread wouldn't exist!... :smt102

WTF? Thats about the most ignorant statement I've heard today....

I can't help but think, IF you slammed your fingers in a door about 10 times, you couldn't type ignant shit like this....:smt102

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WTF? Thats about the most ignorant statement I've heard today....

I can't help but think, IF you slammed your fingers in a door about 10 times, you couldn't type ignant shit like this....:smt102
Lol, I think he's implying that if I raced a motorcycle I would have only shipped one wheel.....one has arrived at the correct location.

At least that what I think he's implying.....lol

Martin

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
DOH!!!! LMAO!!!! thats funny. My bad. Still would have had two wheels.....lol

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
what did you expect from a government agency

·
veritas aequitas
2,204 Posts
if you're going to use USPS for anything be sure to spend the extra for priority mail. it will get there fast . if you only opt for the cheap usps ground parcel, good luck they aren't in any hurry with that shit. you leave the door wide open for failure on graound parcel. priority is gauranteed in 3 days.

·
Banned
41,558 Posts
One wheel has been delivered to Champion, the other was received in Memphis yesterday!!! I can only imagine what kind of condition the wheel will be in when it arrives in CA, fucking idiots!!
I recieved the other wheel yesterday. I, nore any of my employees knew anything about it, so we dropped the wheel off at our local UPS store today. Have no idea what they are doing with it.

By the way, the wheel was in excellent condition.

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,783 Posts
I only ship Usps..fuck the rest..wait till one of the others ducks your shit up an you try an collect the insurrance on it..have fun

It dont matter if the box is Usps or not..all gets processed the same..if it went reg mail one might of made a truck out an the other might of go delayed for label brig fucked up..box could of got broke open also an it needed rewraping..then it god to the wrap person an when they get to it they get to it

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
its ok i had something shipped from the il ws boarder to the south chi burbs and it ended up in NJ it was 7 days late

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
In march of last yr, my ex wife shipped my daughter's birthday gift from Wyoming to Fontana, CA via priority mail. Never showed up. Then, one day in late June, there it is on my porch. I called them and they said that priority means they'll try to deliver it in 2-3days. I asked the lady if they put it in a backpack and walked it here, LOL.

·
Registered
243 Posts
probably useless for the o.p., but interesting none-the-less:
a co-worker works part-time at the UPS sorting facility here and told us the other day that things sent USPS priority or next day are actually loaded onto a UPS plane/truck then filtered back to the appropriate USPS delivery methods.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts