Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
All motor wannabe
5,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I ordered my YB nats dvd from sean at urban hillbilly and It arrived today much sooner then expected. :) Thanks Sean. Any who I open the package and the dvd cover is bent and smashed. I shake the dvd cover and i can hear pieces everywhere. CANT believe that someone would treat a package like this

·
Registered
221 Posts
I believe it. They destroy so many parts when they deliver to the dealership here. Body panels, glass, stereo equipment. No delivery company is really trusted anymore. They all pretty much suck.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
USPS fucks up a lot of packages and really cant be trusted not to lose/damage/break your shit unless youre just sending paper anymore, and they wonder why they're quickly going broke.

·
spoolin...
4,394 Posts
Talked to sean hes gonna send me a new one out. THANKS MAN
That's shitty that they treat shit so bad. They wonder why nobody cares for them! And not to change the subject here but uhhh, who's the chick in your avatar!?!:smt103

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Thats some sweet ass packaging right there, how about a bubble mailer ?

I've ordered dvd's from Sean and they DO come in a bubble packed envelope. They can still get phucked up at a sorting facility.

·
All motor wannabe
5,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thats some sweet ass packaging right there, how about a bubble mailer ?
it came in a bubble wrapped package. there was no problem with the packaging just who ever handled it really fucked it up.

·
All motor wannabe
5,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's shitty that they treat shit so bad. They wonder why nobody cares for them! And not to change the subject here but uhhh, who's the chick in your avatar!?!:smt103
jesse lee denning

·
Registered
332 Posts
Got mine in near the same condition, the dvd plays fine and kicks ass. It arrived in less than 48 hrs from when I ordered it, thanks Sean.

·
up and running soon.
13,182 Posts
My was delivered in a bubble wrap envelope also. That sucks about your DVD man.I be pissed also.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 16 of 16 Posts