Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
16,636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can this useless idiot get any more irrelevant?

Washed up Hollywood leftist Alyssa Milano took to Twitter on Saturday to show off her Coronavirus face mask. Alyssa Milano wore a crocheted face mask covered in giant holes and asked her followers to post pictures of themselves wearing masks.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

Bwahaha! Dum bitch!!!!!

·
Smart Ass Conservative
106,180 Posts
If her outside was as ugly and stupid as her words nobody would pay attention to her at all

·
Registered
18,196 Posts
In reality a crocheted masks filtration performance is statistically no different when filtering viruses than the typical snake-oil masks that are promoted and sold by scammers.
To a virus being 0.02-0.03μ challenging a crocheted mask is no different then a mask made of pillow case fabric.
Bottom line the myriad of these 'masks' fit right in with that poster aboves mosquito and chain link fence.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If her outside was as ugly and stupid as her words nobody would pay attention to her at all
I would love to think this is true, but come on people still pay attention to Lena Dunham and she looks like Gollum from lord of the rings for fucks sake. And all the lefties who swoon over Joy Behar and Whoopi neither of them are lookers in any Streach of the imagination.
The sad part for me is there people who follow these morons and seriously believe the trash they spew from their face holes all day.
I also believe that even though she was the face of #METOO for a shot while this useful idiot is 100% still in Biden’s corner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32,146 Posts
Reactions: oletrux

·
Registered
4,343 Posts
Most men want to cum on the face of a woman. I'm pretty sure most men would prefer to shit on the face of this useless skank.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is how I feel about all the idiots wearing masks then pulling them down to talk on their phones, or wearing the mask over their mouths but not noses..

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 21 Posts