Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need some assistance, currently we are looking for a used set of 10.5W x 33 tall tires for a 16" diameter rim. Anybody that has a used set please PM me, we are near the point were these will be needed for mock-up of the new body.

Thanks,
Jeff Jr.

·
Registered
51,357 Posts
So are you rebuilding the old gal or starting from scratch?

I've got no old 10.5's but best of luck and if you are up to it, post a progress thread.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We are in the rebuild stage, the old body was trashed from the wreck. Due to the hard work that was put into the car prior to this year, we were a little sick from the wreck. Because of this we took some time away from the rebuild. Now we are starting to get back into the swing of things.

As followed is a link to our website, I'm trying to keep up on the rebuild.

http://saywhenracing.com/forum/index.php?topic=913.0

Where abouts to you live in Fenton? Seeing we just live North of you in Mundy Twp. & Flushing.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Wow is all I can say, you guys are getting it done. Very glade to see you going at it again, and taking your time to make improvements. I am glade I don't run in your class, please stay out of Drag Radial, I would have to retire!!

If there is anything I can help with please let me know.

·
Registered
51,357 Posts
We are in the rebuild stage, the old body was trashed from the wreck. Due to the hard work that was put into the car prior to this year, we were a little sick from the wreck. Because of this we took some time away from the rebuild. Now we are starting to get back into the swing of things.

As followed is a link to our website, I'm trying to keep up on the rebuild.

http://saywhenracing.com/forum/index.php?topic=913.0

Where abouts to you live in Fenton? Seeing we just live North of you in Mundy Twp. & Flushing.
WOW. To say that's impressive would be an understatement.

I'm actually just South of Fenton by a smidge. I'm close to Center Road and US23. Right at the edge of Fenton/Hartland.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Good to see that your getting back in the game. Keep up the good work!

Andrew

·
Registered
8,477 Posts
Way to get after it! I can attest to how bad that wreck was as I had the best view in the house.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow is all I can say, you guys are getting it done. Very glade to see you going at it again, and taking your time to make improvements. I am glade I don't run in your class, please stay out of Drag Radial, I would have to retire!!

If there is anything I can help with please let me know.
Nice thing about the wreck, it is easy to explain the extra cost for improvements this winter to the wife... :p

There will be a couple of small improvements but for the most part the overall look will be close to the same.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Man them pics make me sick! But it's killer that you guys are comin' back and makin' great progress! I know the new car will be as nice or nicer then the last!
Good luck and if ya need anything, feel free to ask!
Thanks, you will have to let us know if your hosting another party at woodward next summer. We may need to reserver a spot for our car.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good to see that your getting back in the game. Keep up the good work!

Andrew
Thanks, Andrew.
Way to get after it! I can attest to how bad that wreck was as I had the best view in the house.
Yea, I'm sure it was an good view. Even a better view is the in car footage, it is amazing what you can learn.

Good luck on winning the championship this year!

·
Registered
8,477 Posts
Thanks, Andrew.

Yea, I'm sure it was an good view. Even a better view is the in car footage, it is amazing what you can learn.

Good luck on winning the championship this year!
Indeed. even got caught in the debris storm and something hit my roof line were it meets my front lexon window left a little abrasion... battle scars ;) And Thanks I got the blower tuned up.... it should run good Fri night!

·
Registered
580 Posts
i have a set sitting here you could use for mock up or i know mike stanely had a couple of pair also cheap

1 - 20 of 20 Posts