Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here we come USCN starts our season in two weeks at pittsburgh raceway. For more info check out our web site www.raceuscn.com. Hope to see you all there. If you have any ?????? give me a call 586 557 4552 ROB BARNES We may not have what ever one is looking for but we have to start some where. If your looking for another place to race and have a good time give us a try myself and al will do our best to see you do. Thank you for taking the time to read ROB BARNES

·
Registered
22,722 Posts
Cool deal glad to see it's a go maybe we can make it.

·
Registered
21,313 Posts
Oh ok my bad.

Texas is great! No more snow, laid back, nice people, plus I have family here. I do miss a lot of people up north though. I'll have to try and find my way to a race or two up there.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
USCN Radical Radial

- DOT Radial, maximum 12" measured tread width.
- 3,200 lb. base weight.
- Factory auto transmission with converter or OEM stick shift with single disk
clutch.
- Any one type of power adder.
- Stock type suspension.
(Direct bolt on replacement parts or added bolt-ons such as slapper bars
OK)
- NO "wheelie bars"
- Deduct 300 lbs. for small block

Safety Equipment
All race cars entering competition must have the required NHRA safety equipment. All racers competing in professional categories must have a valid NHRA license. All racers must present valid competition licenses at tech. Licensing will not be available during this race.

The USCN reserves the right to amend rules to provide a better and more competitive race. Penalties may be imposed for rule infractions that do not represent the intent of the class. Please contact USCN Tech at 586 557 4552 for clarification regarding race rules

·
Registered
22,722 Posts
Will any of the Canadians come down for this race being it has the same rules as their race?

·
Registered
7,722 Posts
Bill... yes on the Canadians.

Here's the schedule Shannon... remember, it's always subject to change, although we are going to do our very best to stick to it!

FRIDAY
· Pit gates open at 12 PM
· Event parking, tech inspection and registration for all categories from 2 PM to 8 PM
· Spectator gates open at 12 PM
· Practice runs from 2 PM to 7PM
· Secure Track at 8 PM

SATURDAY:
· Pit gates open at 8 AM
· Spectator gates open at 9 AM
· Event parking, final tech inspection and registration for all categories from 8 AM to 6 PM
· Qualifying Round 1 at 1PM
· Qualifying Round 2 at 3PM
· Final Qualifying at 5 PM
· Secure TRACK at 11 PM

SUNDAY:
· Pit gates open at 9 AM
· Chapel Service at 9:30 AM
· Spectator gates open at 9 AM
· Final Qualifying for Open Comp 10:30 TO 11:30
· Opening Ceremonies start at 12:00
· Eliminations at 1PM
· Secure track at 5 PM

·
Registered
7,722 Posts
Steve,

I'm sure if you or any others have a few bucks to kick in to sweeten the pot in DR, Rob would love to hear from you.

Cheers,
Mark

·
Registered
7,722 Posts
Oh so now racers are responsible for building up their own purses, as if the cost of fuel,motel,food,and the $100 to enter the race isnt enough.
Steve,
Believe it or not there are some racers who do have the ability to add to the purse. I see it happen in the Canadian series often. At the CSCN, there we're a couple of racers who kicked in to take the SS purse to $20K and the radial purse to $5K. If it's something you can't do, there's certainly no issue.

We know the purse structure for this year is not a lot of money. We're trying, tough sell with the economy the way it is, just trying to give folks another place to race, have fun and hopefully to grow bigger and better. I meant no disrespect and am sorry you took it that way.

As far as racing at Atco, I'm certain that'll be a good event.

Take care,
Mark

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.