Registered
20,797 Posts
???

More info?

·
Registered
32,599 Posts
The law about prohibited possessors.

FEDERAL FIREARMS PROHIBITION UNDER 18 U.S.C. § 922(g)(4) PERSONS ADJUDICATED AS A MENTAL DEFECTIVE OR COMMITTED TO A MENTAL INSTITUTION Any person who has been “adjudicated as a mental defective” or “committed to a mental institution” is prohibited under Federal law from shipping, transporting, receiving or possessing a firearm or ammunition.

·
Intellectual Turd Chaser
6,103 Posts
The law about prohibited possessors.

FEDERAL FIREARMS PROHIBITION UNDER 18 U.S.C. § 922(g)(4) PERSONS ADJUDICATED AS A MENTAL DEFECTIVE OR COMMITTED TO A MENTAL INSTITUTION Any person who has been “adjudicated as a mental defective” or “committed to a mental institution” is prohibited under Federal law from shipping, transporting, receiving or possessing a firearm or ammunition.

That should rule out Fastvette! :-D

·
Registered
10,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I am laughing my butt off folks, it I was digging on some of [our laws]. You all try and keep up with with all the damn laws? I got mailed some. You need to try and enlightened yourself at times of how things get slipped in on bill being passed!

·
Smart Ass Conservative
112,577 Posts

·
Registered
10,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
7-22-2019, 09:51 PM Remove user from ignore list Fast Fords Forever This message is hidden because Fast Fords Forever is on your ignore list. \

1 - 9 of 9 Posts