Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody ever use anything from usbody.com? They have what looks like a nice 65 stang glass front end but I havent heard any reviews on their stuff. Dont want to drop 1700 on crap.

·
Registered
525 Posts
This was years ago but when I had my speed shop we tried to buy their stuff a couple times. Paid in full up front and waited 6-8 months and never got any parts. We did get a refund but........... I would stay away . I like VFN personally.

·
Registered
6,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately vfn doesnt offer a stock type front end.

·
Registered
525 Posts
WOW the front end VFN makes for the mustang is really UGLY.Maybe US body is better these days I dont know it was a long time ago when I delt with them, in fact since your from CT do you remember the PCA stores ? I worked for them from 1987 -1996 then I bought the Norwalk store with my brother, I was there until 2004 then I sold my half to my employee. They are still there now its called Performance Specialties.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Anytime you get fiberglass parts from anywhere, make sure you either install them on the car and drive them bare or give it tons of time to cure. I found this out the hard way. I blocked and painted a glass hood black, it looked amazing for a couple weeks, as the fiberglass cured, the imperfections came back through.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts