Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
67,545 Posts
Apparently, our agent-orange twat of a leader decided it was time to get serious.

·
Registered
67,545 Posts
Up to a 100,000 test. It takes time to gear up for this previously unknown virus. You cannot do it overnight. Thank you President Trump for your strong leadership. (y)
Your hero said that those who wanted to be tested, were able to.

Then it was left to the "experts", to CORRECT our agent-orange twat of a leader and tell American citizens that .... no, there are not enough tests available to allow those citizens who think they were infected, to be tested.

That was three to four weeks ago when agent-orange twat was telling a very different tale than what the "scientists" knew to be true then.

·
Void
78,429 Posts

·
Registered
21,583 Posts
It was known about since last year.
The first English language reporting, that the Chinese were investigating a respiratory illness outbreak in Wuhan China, was the Associated Press, on Dec 31 2019........the CDC under the Trump admin, issued travel advisories on jan 6, 2020

·
Registered
833 Posts
Apparently, our agent-orange twat of a leader decided it was time to get serious.

you haven't been paying attention,,like usual. mr fuck head 5oh has been screamimg about not enough TESTING!!

I proved him dead nuts wrong ,,he just didn't know where to find the real test numbers,,,so I showed him.

now he's using that site to tell everyone its be cranked up now? too fucking funny
SMALL MAN SYNDROME ON FULL DISPLAY

·
Registered
67,545 Posts
you haven't been paying attention,,like usual. mr fuck head 5oh has been screamimg about not enough TESTING!!

I proved him dead nuts wrong ,,he just didn't know where to find the real test numbers,,,so I showed him.

now he's using that site to tell everyone its be cranked up now? too fucking funny
SMALL MAN SYNDROME ON FULL DISPLAY
C&P from #8

Your hero said that those who wanted to be tested, were able to.

Then it was left to the "experts", to CORRECT our agent-orange twat of a leader and tell American citizens that .... no, there are not enough tests available to allow those citizens who think they were infected, to be tested.

That was three to four weeks ago when agent-orange twat was telling a very different tale than what the "scientists" knew to be true then.

Because you have reading comprehension issues.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
cant put nothing past you,,hahahahahahahah

you still haven't apologized for being wrong and trashing the USA for NOT TESTING!! when they were..and going at it much more efficiently than Canada

who, I might add,,is running out of FUCKING TEST KITS
Apologize for Trump going all in on travel bans and not taking the virus seriously?

No there will be no apology.

The response has been too little too late. South Korea and the USA had their first case on the same day. The contrast between the two countries actions since is incredible.

·
Registered
21,583 Posts
Apologize for Trump going all in on travel bans and not taking the virus seriously?

No there will be no apology.

The response has been too little too late. South Korea and the USA had their first case on the same day. The contrast between the two countries actions since is incredible.
so is the population, number of densely populated cities, an accurate virus test, versus a test that has a high rate of failure...….yep, the contrast is indeed incredible.

1 - 20 of 137 Posts