Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Top Gun Shootout went on pretty smoothly tonight (in my opinion). Randy Brown ended up winning the big Pro Street purse with his purple 64 Malibu (ran a 7.90 in the final). Johnny Baio made it a couple rounds until he got beat by a guy in a 1998+ black Camaro.

Limited Street was won by Ray Cox in his 77 or 78 Trans Am.

I think Duane Waldrop won the wheelie contest.

Quickest run of the night in Pro Street was a 7.77 I believe by Brown ( they had to weigh around 200 lbs. heavier than NPS).

- Brian

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
The racing was fierce, Randy did a good job tonight, he went #1 with a 7.77 ,.. we went #2 with a 7.85, went a couple of rounds 'till 'ole sneaky Bill Houghton tree'd the lights out on me we lost by .031 with a 7.85 to his 7.92. :oops: ....never been surrounded by so many weight bars in my life!...we weighed in at 3230 lbs. :shock:

·
Registered
34 Posts
It looks like US 41 had a successful night last night. For a track that is putting effort into improving their image, program, facilities, and track conditions, this show was a step in the right direction. The word this morning from 41 was it was a successful show. Congrats to Randy Brown, John Cannon, Ray Cox, Duane Waldrop, and all the others who took home some $$$$. Also hear that track conditions were very favorable. We were there last Sunday for a few passes and had 60 foot numbers that were .018 better then any previous pass we had made at 41 in the past.

David

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.