up and running soon.
13,182 Posts
Nice shots man ,thanks.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks grate shots that wheel stand crack the fiberglass .Hay i see Kelly
That sucks. I knew you were going to be turning it up because of running Ridenour, so I got the camera ready. I was wondering if you hurt anything, but when I came down by your car, you were busy talking to some other people and I didn't want to bother you.

I did talk to Husted though and he broke the rack on his. He still plans on being at the Sunshine race next weekend, so be ready.:D

·
BYE-BYE RACING
1,468 Posts
That sucks. I knew you were going to be turning it up because of running Ridenour, so I got the camera ready. I was wondering if you hurt anything, but when I came down by your car, you were busy talking to some other people and I didn't want to bother you.

I did talk to Husted though and he broke the rack on his. He still plans on being at the Sunshine race next weekend, so be ready.:D
Wont be at s/s work all week fiberglass crack bad will have it fix by the Ducks race

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
Nice shots!!! :cool: Its a damn shame to see some nice hot rods there, but empty stands.. :smt102 Sign of the times.. :(

·
Registered
11,886 Posts
No kidding Eddie. Some pretty appealing cars there and it looks like all the spectators could have come on the same bus. I thought that was a pretty big event?

·
Registered
13,889 Posts
great picks !!!! was a good turnout for racers and fans !!! good time .. and the band saturday night was very cool !!!! thanks alan and todd ,for a very smooth race ,and a great event !!

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks guys. I just got my first DSLR (Canon Rebel XS) a month ago and this was the first time I've been to a race with it. I figured some stuff out while I was there and I'm sure next time will be better. I also really need to get a telephoto lens for it as I'm sure that would help a lot.

Dave, that was an awesome pedal job in the 2nd round to take out Lowry.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts