Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 316 Posts

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
How long were you deprived of oxygen that you can't figure out the difference between "Childish idiocy" and "mean" ? It's never been about "mean" as your stupid ass keeps going back to over and over and over again it has to do with childish/clown show idiocy vs lack of effectiveness.

What kind of fucking idiot equates Killing the Swamp Monsters with being mean ?

Killing the Swamp Monsters is going to be accomplished by being Effective. "Mean" would be description that someone as limited as you would use. I don't give a shit how he does it, just fucking do it, but it's going going to be done by being "mean" it's going to be done by having the balls and the capacity to dive down it's throat. It's been 2.75 years and Trump has clearly demonstrated that he lacks the ability/capacity to do either. As of yet the only thing he's done to the Swamp Monsters is be their pinata. Ya stupid fuck.
Are you volunteering to go to Washington and do something?

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Killing the Swamp Monsters is going to be accomplished by being Effective.
Because you know exactly what it takes to be an effective Swamp Monster killing machine.
This coming from a do nothing, spineless apologist coward! LOL!!!
BTW, if you can’t keep your responses down to no more than three sentences I won’t read it.

·
Long Live The King
100,118 Posts
Because you know exactly what it takes to be an effective Swamp Monster killing machine.
This coming from a do nothing, spineless apologist coward! LOL!!!
BTW, if you can’t keep your responses down to no more than three sentences I won’t read it.
Because more than 3 sentences taxes your attention span. Moron.

Even an idiot Trumpborg moron, such as yourself, should be able to understand that being a Pinata for 2.75 yrs is not an effective way to kill the Swamp Monsters. Your spineless Borg Collective ass just can't bring yourself to admit it. Moron.

I know that your demigod is neither a 3D Chess player nor a Swamp Monster killer. He lacks the capacity, and you lack the courage to admit to that fact. Moron,

·
Long Live The King
100,118 Posts
Trump has got this .... just ask him and his Borgbot followers on here.

·
Which is more disturbed?
10,577 Posts
:smt082 He still thinks the Bush family is going to come to our rescue

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Because more than 3 sentences taxes your attention span. Moron.
More along the lines of you keep repeating the same old shit and always cower away from real questions, like how is it you are all too familiar with being a champion swamp killing machine and mean ol’ Drumph isn’t.
Also hilarious how you pick and choose what to whine about. Now that mean ol’ Drumph has record attendance at rallies and fundraising efforts you don’t seem to be quite as concerned with that black vote.
Spineless apologist coward.

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Anyone ever notice it's mostly the Republicans are the ones to go to fight the wars and leave their family's for this country and the democriers sit in their mon's basement and ball their eays out about everything, then are the first ones to start crying if something like a war here would start and they might have to defend what they own. Never realized this until I was older, was the same in the 60's all the little democrapitic hippies in the that time frame were the same at the collages, protest and the U.S. is bad and where's the free dope to smoke.
Ever realize there hasn't been a war fought that threatened our way of life since ww2?

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Only flyover country would think a trust fund baby from NY would have their best interests in mind. The "deep state" has turned into anyone sane that speaks out against trump. Doesn't matter if trump appointed them or not lol. Coocoo

·
Long Live The King
100,118 Posts
More along the lines of you keep repeating the same old shit and always cower away from real questions, like how is it you are all too familiar with being a champion swamp killing machine and mean ol’ Drumph isn’t.
Also hilarious how you pick and choose what to whine about. Now that mean ol’ Drumph has record attendance at rallies and fundraising efforts you don’t seem to be quite as concerned with that black vote.
Spineless apologist coward.
Now that's funny. Ya fucking moron.

The idiot who can't figure out "childish/clown idiocy" vs "mean". Since you keep stating my issue with Trump is "he is mean", I'm sure you must have a few examples to back that up ? Post one or two. Go

If you can't post a couple ... you just might consider Shutting the Fuck up.

·
Registered
17,214 Posts
Horncode is in a tight spot these days. In horncode's mind, Trump's a piñata, totally ineffective and can't do a damn thing right - but on the other hand, he tells us Trump's the ONLY person in Washington that can do ANYTHING about draining the swamp. Damn is horncode conflicted.

I do believe he's right about Trump needing to get off his duff and connect the dots for all the idiots who obviously can't read or think. In the end, Trump may have to - simply to keep his office.

One thing we all know, horncode is certain to have Trump's back when he needs it. ;)

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Now that's funny. Ya fucking moron.

The idiot who can't figure out "childish/clown idiocy" vs "mean". Since you keep stating my issue with Trump is "he is mean", I'm sure you must have a few examples to back that up ? Post one or two. Go

If you can't post a couple ... you just might consider Shutting the Fuck up.
You just did it again! LOL
Here, I’ll ask again- What makes you more qualified to give mean ol’ Drumph ‘champion swamp killing machine’ advice?
Here’s another- Why have you stopped whining how mean ol’ Drumph, who says mean things, is sacrificing votes, due to the way he carries himself on social media?

·
Idiot Savant
163,696 Posts
Here, I’ll ask again- What makes you more qualified to give mean ol’ Drumph ‘champion swamp killing machine’ advice?
Here’s another- Why have you stopped whining how mean ol’ Drumph, who says mean things, is sacrificing votes, due to the way he carries himself on social media?

And incredible dose of superciliousness?

·
Long Live The King
100,118 Posts
Horncode is in a tight spot these days. In horncode's mind, Trump's a piñata, totally ineffective and can't do a damn thing right - but on the other hand, he tells us Trump's the ONLY person in Washington that can do ANYTHING about draining the swamp. Damn is horncode conflicted.

I do believe he's right about Trump needing to get off his duff and connect the dots for all the idiots who obviously can't read or think. In the end, Trump may have to - simply to keep his office.

One thing we all know, horncode is certain to have Trump's back when he needs it. ;)
Good Lord you are one fucking idiot, but I really shouldn't expect less out of someone who's perspective on the War between The States is as fucking ignorant as your's.

Trump's the ONLY person in Washington that can do ANYTHING about draining the swamp.

Is there a single person in DC who matches Trump's power ?

Does anyone else control the bully pulpit ?

Who else can declassify any damn thing they want ?

Does anyone else have the support of 60+ million people ?

Being POTUS has it's privileges. You have to be smart enough to know how to use them to your advantage. The fact that narrow minded fucking idiots like you and SS_RRR and 4 dozen other Trumpborg can't see the path to the finish line doesn't mean others can't, but then again I really don't expect much from your wrapped ignorant perspective.

·
Long Live The King
100,118 Posts
Lol ... the question was:

Since you keep stating my issue with Trump is "he is mean", I'm sure you must have a few examples to back that up ? Post one or two. Go

Can you produce or not ? Moron

As to this question:

What makes you more qualified to give mean ol’ Drumph ‘champion swamp killing machine’ advice?
It should be obvious to any 4th grader that his game plan has been ineffective. Do you want the ignore the fact that it has been ineffective ?

What has he done to get on the offensive ?

What information has he declassified to clear this shit up ?

Where's the Time line ? (For Christ sake, he can't even do that)

50% of the nation thinks he actually did collude with Russia. (how effective has his message been?)

only 33% of the nation knows HRC paid for the dossier (how effective has his message been?)

Has he taken on Brenann and Clapper.

For Christ's sake, he got out played be Jeff Sessions.

Why have you stopped whining how mean ol’ Drumph,
What your stupid ass calls "whining" is just pointing out the obvious of the stupid ass shit your demigod has said/done/tweeted. Just because it makes you feel good and gets you excited doesn't mean its a smart thing to do and it helps him get new supporters.

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Duck/dodge/weave, and you went over your 3 sentence limit.

Spineless, do nothing, apologist coward.

·
Long Live The King
100,118 Posts
Duck/dodge/weave, and you went over your 3 sentence limit.

Spineless, do nothing, apologist coward.
your limited attention span .... " I love the uneducated"

funny thing about you posting this over and over:
"Spineless, do nothing, apologist coward"

Is how closely it describes your Trumpborg ass.

I'll make it simple for you:

·
Long Live The King
100,118 Posts
21 - 40 of 316 Posts