Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not been there in a long time. I have heard that it got kind of rough for while and they had some management problems. How are things now any better?

Thanks, Tom

·
T/S 368E
31,125 Posts

WELL??

Let's just say 99% of the racers I know are boycotting until the management, owner or both are changed.
Other then that, you just missed several threads about the POS people in charge.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I figured that it was still the same. Looking to get a few passes in Sunday. Looks like Union Grove.

Thanks,
Tom

·
T/S 368E
31,125 Posts

Stop and say hi, I'll have an extra Gatorade on ice for you!!!

Look for the old, fat guy with long hair!!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will Do.

·
T/S 368E
31,125 Posts

Race safe, and hope you run fast.

My helpers just called, and they don't want to drive 6 hours.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
We wanted to go and test there this Sunday but they are showing something called Street Car Chaos.

Is that some sort of a event, or program, or will they still offer normal T&T?

Thanks

·
T/S 368E
31,125 Posts

That's their big gambling event where all the illegal guys race.
Not really sure how busy it will be now that so many guys are boycotting the track??
I heard last month was still pretty crowded, but some people just don't get it or care??
The ones that do care will not support those POS crooks, so it might empty, or packed hard to predict??

Be careful!!

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Thanks.

POS Crooks?

What did I miss? :confused:

Been so busy at the shop haven't had too much time to surf.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts

That's their big gambling event where all the illegal guys race.
Not really sure how busy it will be now that so many guys are boycotting the track??
I heard last month was still pretty crowded, but some people just don't get it or care??
The ones that do care will not support those POS crooks, so it might empty, or packed hard to predict??

Be careful!!

It was funny to give them shit for a while, but you're just going overboard. The only people "boycotting" it are the people who never went there much to begin with.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
They changed the name to No Limit Dragway or something like that and yes they are still racing there. I dont go anymore because they dont race in the morning or late night like they used to due to some complaints or something,not really sure. Its a long drive for me.

·
T/S 368E
31,125 Posts
It was funny to give them shit for a while, but you're just going overboard.
The only people "boycotting" it are the people who never went there much to begin with.

I wouldn't exactly say that, and no offense, but you have no idea
how many of the regulars have contacted me about getting the management changed.
You have always seemed liked you have a clue, but ton's of guys will not speak out publicly
because they don't want the others that are their buddies or they gamble with to know.
I gave my word and will never say who they are.

Also there are more that stopped going years ago, that would love to go back again,
that were regulars before this younger group even started racing.

If anyone wants to know why 1-2 racers are boycotting US 41, some light reading
before they go and support lying, cheating, scumbags.

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=405124

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=405152

http://www.chitownracing.com/forums/showthread.php?186524-KOTS-open-to-the-public-or-not-You-decide

Moneymaker, you have a very nice car, and if you do go, race safe and be careful.
The majority of us will continue to do what needs to be done to save our track for everyone.
It's a shame some don't understand that a little sacrifice now will make the track nicer, safer,
and more profitable so we still have it for years to come!!

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
I have not raced there in a year and a half and have been going there for at least 10 years.No safety equipment, cant take a crap there,no traction half of the time,they cant run cars down the track fast enough too keep it hookin, they should have one night a week to let all junk ass cars run,not every day. I could go on and on,just plain idiots.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
I wouldn't exactly say that, and no offense, but you have no idea
how many of the regulars have contacted me about getting the management changed.
You have always seemed liked you have a clue, but ton's of guys will not speak out publicly
because they don't want the others that are their buddies or they gamble with to know.
I gave my word and will never say who they are.
I really think you're delusional at this point. You're always talking about how a bunch of random people contact you right before you make some heart-wrenching post. "My helpers all just called and said this" "A bunch of racers just called me and said that"....Yeah, ok.

I think you're just talking to try and get people to think something is in the works and things are making progress. Nothing is going to happen.

All the real racers still go there and still race. The only people STILL bitching are either guys that make 4 motor passes a year in their promods, or guys that live up north and only go to the Grove anyways.

Here's a 100% honest question for you: Why go through all of the cost an trouble of owning such a high-end car if you barely get to enjoy it? You show up at the track, dick around for hours on end(my buddy owns a prostock with a clutch and his shit doesn't take nearly as long to get setup an down the track), and then maybe make one solo motor pass down the track. What's the point? You never spray it, you never grudge race it, you never race in any sort of series or anything. I'd hate my life if that's what I got to do with my big dollar car.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
I have not raced there in a year and a half and have been going there for at least 10 years.No safety equipment, cant take a crap there,no traction half of the time,they cant run cars down the track fast enough too keep it hookin, they should have one night a week to let all junk ass cars run,not every day. I could go on and on,just plain idiots.
September 15th you just made a post telling someone to go to 41 because the tech is more lax.

There's no traction issues there. Even at KOTS when the track was up-prepped/untouched, cars were still 60'ing in the 1.teens.

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
I didn't say i was going there did i? When you crash your car there and they drag your butt to the hospital in that joke of an ambulance,you might think a little differently.If you survive.Its your life ,do as you please.

·
T/S 368E
31,125 Posts

Here's a tip for the clueless, brainwashed lemmings!!
Some of your buddies are lying to you, they hate that pos denny more then you know, but don't want the headaches,
so I'll take the heat publicly, since I don't give a damn what some moron's think.

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Proceed at your own risk.
Terrible Track Prep, No Emergency Plan, and Management that doesn't know a racecar from a big wheel.

Have fun.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts