Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys....need some help with names of Radiator Shops that can build a custom radiator in same day.

Need it before the Heads Up race tomorrow.

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will be there when they open.......
However, I need a back up plan if this doesnt work.
I've got Ray's and 4-Seasons on the list too.

·
Registered
49,830 Posts
If you can find a core with tanks or hell without tanks call me tommorow morning. If you have a core and the old radiator with tank and fitting I could have it done tommorow for ya.

I might be able to get a core in the morning.

I am in waterford just west of pontiac.

Sean

248-682-3840

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you can find a core with tanks or hell without tanks call me tommorow morning. If you have a core and the old radiator with tank and fitting I could have it done tommorow for ya.

I might be able to get a core in the morning.

I am in waterford just west of pontiac.

Sean

248-682-3840
Thanks Sean, I will take your number with me. The current one is brand new.....and it has some issues. Bad thing is, its custom and thats all that will work.

·
Registered
49,830 Posts
Whats wrong with it ??? I might be able to fix it and that would save you some serious time and $$$$. If it is just a tank leak or something we can weld it up and send it over to our local radiator shop for a pressure test. Neck moved etc. This is not a real problem unless you ran the thing over and totally destroyed it. Call me or let me know now what core size you need if the core is totally screwed. .

Got a picture of the problem ?

Sean

Thanks Sean, I will take your number with me. The current one is brand new.....and it has some issues. Bad thing is, its custom and thats all that will work.

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rick I got a brand new Affco in the barn for my wifes Camaro. I'm not going to need it for awhile. Call me. I'll bring it with me to the shop just incase.
Its not for my car....its the "other" one.
The inlet and outlet are on the same side, due to the dry sump.

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
Dont you hate when someone tells you something and doesnt stick to it??

*waiting in a parking lot*

1 - 10 of 10 Posts