Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
26,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some help here trying to figure out if a package got stolen or not.

Summit sent me the wrong shit so i called them and they told me to package the stuff up and they would have ups or fed ex come pick it up.Well i did that and i wanted to hand it off to them but ups never knocks so they just stuck the first attempt label on my door when they didnt see the box there..didnt knock or anything an i was home.

So today i just stuck the box out in between my door an went on with my day an run arons i had to do.Got home and i had a white label along with my correct parts sitting at my door step..

Now this white label confuses me to all hell..Ive never done the ups pick up from my house deal so it dont help.

Its a label with summits info on it and customer refrence numbers and tracking num on the bottom,it was def torn off of something but i have not a clue what.

On top says Return service 3 attempts then below says customer receipt.. < this is what confuse's me not sure if its a receipt for me that they picked the damn thing up or with the top line it will be there last attempt and the label is for me to put on the damn box..i will say it dont look like the normal ups label i know..i ran the tracking number but it dont say has been picked up or being processed.Just has my info saying its a pick up

So now im wondering if i have to call the cops and make a police report and maybe get stuck paying for a damn part twice or not.

·
Registered
114 Posts
3 UPS Pickup Attempts allows the shipper to request three pickup attempts for return of a UPS package. After the third collection attempt, the label is returned to UPS.

Sounds like they picked it up and left you a reciept.

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
26,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^thanks..wasnt sure what was going on..just trying to cover my ass if so..like i said never done it and with how they have it shit confused me.

ups is fucking odd and wasnt sure if i was the customer or summit..

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
26,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks all..like i said i tried using the tracking number but just had my info and that was it..guy must not unloaded the truck yet or had it processed into the system..figured it was better to start trying to figure it out right away instead of waiting and checking the tracking number in 4 hrs or so and then having to be like oh shit..it was stolen

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.