1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
In Glock I Trust
6,825 Posts
WTF:smt102

·
Registered
28 Posts
LOL.....that's one way to get a car lighter!
LOL..!
I heard it helps your reaction time too..
makes ya so jittery.. you can hardley hold the button down..!

·
...failure to communicate
4,872 Posts

·
Registered
21,313 Posts
Presuming this isn't a joke, I'm going to take a wild guess and say that a relative of someone there is now a 'dealer' for them, and that the person at UPR is trying to help out by offering them through the site.

Sorta like when you try and help your kid sell candy for a school or club fundraiser.

·
Registered
202 Posts
HAHAHA
LAUGH IT UP!

If any of you have met the owner of UPR, you would realize the reason for the fitness craze! Joe Mainiero is 5'9" and weighs 230lbs or so with a 30" waist. He has maintained this physical performance for the 15 years that I have known him. We have developed the one slim figure in response to his dad's 100lb weight loss. We are dealers for Gaspari Nutrition as well. We have a warehouse full of product. Personally I prefer ice cream and candy--oh well you can't win em' all. On a serious note when any of you fat--OOPS overweight people need help, let us know. We can save you 75lbs off your mustang with a chromemoly k member kit and an endless amount off your body.

Happy Health!

Jeremy.

PS-Dave 10% off for you. ;)

·
Registered
81 Posts
HAHAHA
LAUGH IT UP!

If any of you have met the owner of UPR, you would realize the reason for the fitness craze! Joe Mainiero is 5'9" and weighs 230lbs or so with a 30" waist. He has maintained this physical performance for the 15 years that I have known him. We have developed the one slim figure in response to his dad's 100lb weight loss. We are dealers for Gaspari Nutrition as well. We have a warehouse full of product. Personally I prefer ice cream and candy--oh well you can't win em' all. On a serious note when any of you fat--OOPS overweight people need help, let us know. We can save you 75lbs off your mustang with a chromemoly k member kit and an endless amount off your body.

Happy Health!

Jeremy.

:rofl:

I figured Joey had bought in on that stuff for himself, and is just making some extra coin off it!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Awe come on Jeremy you can do better than 10% for me! I'll take 3 I need to get under 270...lol
You're right I can, but I won't!

haha

Anyway I am sending you a bottle today. It might keep you motivated to continue welding, instead of sitting on your butt and typing.

·
Bring on the Metal!!
9,483 Posts
You're right I can, but I won't!

haha

Anyway I am sending you a bottle today. It might keep you motivated to continue welding, instead of sitting on your butt and typing.
Hey, sounds like something I need.:rolleyes::smt082

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
since you sell the gaspari product, just make sure to put them on the super pump 250 :) that'll surely get their hands jittery!

·
Registered
7,638 Posts
HAHAHA
LAUGH IT UP!

Happy Health!

Jeremy.

guess they dont miss the pizza biz lol

·
Registered
202 Posts
guess they dont miss the pizza biz lol
With all of the healthy eating they definately miss the pizza, but not the business. Dominos 30 minute delivery could never compare to a teenage Joe Mainiero delivering pizza in an 89 lx that ran high 9s. :eek: You knew when the pizza arrived before it arrived by the rumble of the mustang.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts