Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
Can the holding tanks be upgraded after they leave the factory?
If you mean replaced by larger ones is "upgrading", then yes. Your only limiting factor is chassis clearance on the trailer. It is no different than if it were a travel trailer

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
err, don't do the dump into a second tank thing. Been there done that...kind of a pain. But if ya have to, I would do the blue ones on wheels that you can get from Camping World. If there is a dump site near by you can just drag it behind the golfcart

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would want to do whatever it is they do at the factory when they upgrade to larger holding tanks. No ghetto. So is that a yes? Up to the maximum sizes that were available/able to fit?

·
having fun
31,303 Posts
I would want to do whatever it is they do at the factory when they upgrade to larger holding tanks. No ghetto. So is that a yes? Up to the maximum sizes that were available/able to fit?

what size do you have now?

you need to climb under there,measure the tank and see how much room is around it between the frame rails and cross beams-see if you have room in any direction

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
I would go underneath the trailer and measure the available space in the current tanks location. Then call Lazydays and see what they have or what they can get. Most trailers are limited in holding vs what you can get holding wise in RV's. You might already have max holding already.

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would go underneath the trailer and measure the available space in the current tanks location. Then call Lazydays and see what they have or what they can get. Most trailers are limited in holding vs what you can get holding wise in RV's. You might already have max holding already.

I've seen other trailers with 60-80 on the freshwater. I hope this one can go more!

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
I've seen other trailers with 60-80 on the freshwater. I hope this one can go more!
what kind of trailer is it....i'm, sure someone on here has the same brand and could tell you the floor structure layout.

young cute blondes can have that kind of influence around here..

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm working on getting the exact model number from the seller so I can call and ask Pace, but I can't get anyone at Pace to answer the phone anyway..

It's a 06 Pace Shadow GT, 48' w Luxury Living package. That's about all I know about the specific model just yet.

·
Registered
5,295 Posts
Hey Puddin since it's a LQ trailer you can give up the storage space under the seats at the dinette and install plastic tanks for the freshwater, they sell all kinds of sizes, but if ya need to increase the black water there should be room underneath to add another or just replace with a larger tank.

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
I'm working on getting the exact model number from the seller so I can call and ask Pace, but I can't get anyone at Pace to answer the phone anyway..

It's a 06 Pace Shadow GT, 48' w Luxury Living package. That's about all I know about the specific model just yet.
Should be 16" on centers for the runners

·
having fun
31,303 Posts

the freshwaters alot easier to do than the septic-the drains for a shower and toilet are often directly over that septic tank-your drinking water is often located under the seats or under the table area-and a second or even third tank in other locations arent too hard to tie in

1 - 20 of 32 Posts