Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
16,782 Posts
Sure!

Super Pro Bobby McClosky over Robbie Boyd (Super was only racing 1/8 mile today). (Bobby in a borrowed dragster with a brand new engine!)
Pro Frank Maffiore Jr over Steve VanCranest
Street Tom N. over Marl Ketterer
Top Street Brain Mullaney over Curt Spangler
Modern Muscle Scott Franks over Carly Wolf
8.50 Index Dan Purdy over Wiso Melendez
10.0 Index Mike Beck (ME) over Dana Loffredo
11.50 Index Dave Harvey Jr over Bill Cohen
Bike/Sled Scott McGrath over Ashon Dickerson
Top Street Motorcycle Carlos Perla over James Kraiewick

Was a one time shot day. Didn't start until about 12:30pm. Humidity died-down as the day went along, barometer rose all day long, wind starting gusting to 20 mph and time in all different directions! Was a pain in the ass to dial!

·
AMP Racing member
3,457 Posts
Thanks Mike. How was the car count in the indexes?

I was hoping to make it up, but I had way too much house shit to do.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Sure!

Super Pro Bobby McClosky over Robbie Boyd (Super was only racing 1/8 mile today). (Bobby in a borrowed dragster with a brand new engine!)
Pro Frank Maffiore Jr over Steve VanCranest
Street Tom N. over Marl Ketterer
Top Street Brain Mullaney over Curt Spangler
Modern Muscle Scott Franks over Carly Wolf
8.50 Index Dan Purdy over Wiso Melendez
10.0 Index Mike Beck (ME) over Dana Loffredo
11.50 Index Dave Harvey Jr over Bill Cohen
Bike/Sled Scott McGrath over Ashon Dickerson
Top Street Motorcycle Carlos Perla over James Kraiewick

Was a one time shot day. Didn't start until about 12:30pm. Humidity died-down as the day went along, barometer rose all day long, wind starting gusting to 20 mph and time in all different directions! Was a pain in the ass to dial!
Indeed it was! I sped up about .08 between noon and 3:00

·
EFI/N2O JUNKIE
16,782 Posts
Thanks Mike. How was the car count in the indexes?

I was hoping to make it up, but I had way too much house shit to do.
11.50 didn't look too bad, neither did 8.50, they always seem to get cars in those classes. Our 10.0 is on life support. Costs a lot of money to run 10.0 as you know and there is no payout. If we don't get more people to race and/or a sponsor, I'll be done with it. I can get money from EZ Plate for two wins, already got one. Maybe one more and I'm done. I am racing points in Top Street and Pro also.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Hopefully more 10.0 cars will come out for the remaining races. Unfortunately I'm out for most of the races this year cause I have conflicts with other things on the index dates (just my bad luck this year). Mo Bolduc should be back out as he was just getting his car back together. Where's everyone else? Was it some just couldn't make Sunday or what? Who plans on running 10.0 at Etown that just couldn't make it Sunday?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts