·
Registered
6,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sent wheelie bars out to get chromed cant wait to see how they turn out!!

·
winners circle
5,556 Posts
Car will look Great when it is done Zaffy. Now get over here and cut my grass..lol. i am going to hardware store and get those adjusters for the doors that we need.

·
winners circle
5,556 Posts
Glass doors? So much for it being a real street car! Turning into a tin can like BG's
It is about the only way to drop weight off the car was to change out doors and windows to keep it 25.2 legal. If we wouldn't have changed parts the car would weigh to much for a 25.2 .

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Glass doors? So much for it being a real street car! Turning into a tin can like BG's
Lets see if I can find another 800lbs I might get close to what he weights LOL!! I would rather keep the regular doors on but than I am over 3200lbs and cant legally race the car... IM gonna be real close with door and front lexan window. Thats 140lbs should cover the switch to a BBC I hope!!!

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's looking great Eric. Can't wait to see it out.
Thanks soda blaser coming over Thursday to take off the 4 layers of paint in the car thats prob 30lbs right there LOL!! THe color is killer in the sun should have it completed and painted by the O/S at Norwalk in August I hope!!

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ur joking right? lol

·
Registered
22,724 Posts
looks like Jeff has been very busy and Zaffy has been keeping his refreshment glass full so he doesn't stop working LOL...

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
looks like Jeff has been very busy and Zaffy has been keeping his refreshment glass full so he doesn't stop working LOL...
Ya made a few runs to the store for refreshments!! Yes I am a bitch LOL!! but when u have no skills thats what you are LOL My skill is keeping the money flowing for all these dam parts ugg!!!

·
winners circle
5,556 Posts
My brother Paul deserves more of the credit then me.we need him to weld everything up and to fit the doors after i made the hinges.And Eric he is the best at getting beverages and holding things...lol

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
looks good.

sounds like you are a great crew guy on your car.

good luck keep going
Ya I mow the grass and get refreshments to those working on it LOL!! IM better served doing that therefore car gets done correctly!! I work 7 days a week so I do what I can when I can and money is gonna be real tight... Im doing it on my own this time tho just getting some free labor from friends right now but I will pay them back 1 way or another!!! I kinda forgot what true friends can and will do and I appreciate it

·
Registered
312 Posts
Lets see if I can find another 800lbs I might get close to what he weights LOL!! I would rather keep the regular doors on but than I am over 3200lbs and cant legally race the car... IM gonna be real close with door and front lexan window. Thats 140lbs should cover the switch to a BBC I hope!!!
Hey, just givin you a hard time! Good luck with it!

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey, just givin you a hard time! Good luck with it!
Its cool thanks!!! I opened my mouth plenty about shit so I deserve it LOL!!! IM just a weekend warrior that trys to keep my car off the walls!! Iv never had this car running long enough to actually race Im just trying to not break shit and stay safe.. If I ever stick to a combo more than a year I might actually focus on racing again!!

1 - 20 of 87 Posts