Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a couple e-mails because the web site and the flyer don’t have the dragsters listed. That stuff was put together months ago and the dragster race was just added a little while ago, so yes the Outlaw Dragsters are still part of the show.

Gates open at 8 AM Saturday Oct 8th. Time runs for the bracket classes begin at 10 AM. Qualifying for Pro Mods and Outlaw Dragsters at noon and 2 PM. Eliminations begin at 4 PM. Racing comes to a halt at 7 PM for trick-or-treating. Racing resumes at 8 PM. We’d like to get the dragsters and pro mods done before the break so we don’t have to run the final on a cold dewy track. There will not be time for a shakedown run before qualifying. Heads-up, eighth mile, eight car field, pro ladder.

First round $200; Second round $250; Runner up $700; Winner $1500; Low ET $200 Entry fee $100 car driver and two crew. If a qualified car cannot run first round an alternate will be inserted. $200 first round money goes to qualified car, alternate payout begins second round less first round money.

Any questions call or e-mail me. Cell 412-716-1252 E-mail: [email protected]

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I got a couple e-mails because the web site and the flyer don’t have the dragsters listed. That stuff was put together months ago and the dragster race was just added a little while ago, so yes the Outlaw Dragsters are still part of the show.

Gates open at 8 AM Saturday Oct 8th. Time runs for the bracket classes begin at 10 AM. Qualifying for Pro Mods and Outlaw Dragsters at noon and 2 PM. Eliminations begin at 4 PM. Racing comes to a halt at 7 PM for trick-or-treating. Racing resumes at 8 PM. We’d like to get the dragsters and pro mods done before the break so we don’t have to run the final on a cold dewy track. There will not be time for a shakedown run before qualifying. Heads-up, eighth mile, eight car field, pro ladder.

First round $200; Second round $250; Runner up $700; Winner $1500; Low ET $200 Entry fee $100 car driver and two crew. If a qualified car cannot run first round an alternate will be inserted. $200 first round money goes to qualified car, alternate payout begins second round less first round money.

Any questions call or e-mail me. Cell 412-716-1252 E-mail: [email protected]
HEY TOM ARE THEY STILL GONNA HAVE PRO MOD TESTING FRI NIGHT ?????

1 - 3 of 3 Posts