·
-------------------------
6,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please post up if you know any and where and when? Payouts ? Thx

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
I heard a rumor about the Super Cooler Nationals!!!

·
-------------------------
6,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
if thats the case I see why the yellow cooler would need the pecker extender to be fair!

·
A Fine Example For Others
40,587 Posts
Looking forward to the next SORA event. The first event was well run with a great payout.

They know how to put on an event which is why I will return to many more.

Keep up the good work SORA.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Please post up if you know any and where and when? Payouts ? Thx[/QUOTE3

im no justinp fan,but why the need to keep bashing the guy

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
Seriously though, a BBQ cookoff and Fluffy girls cooler dancing would be right up his alley!

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
im no justinp fan,but why the need to keep bashing the guy
Fact is ALOT of people tried to help justinp with advice and very constructive criticism and the way he responded was to call every one of them including myself keyboard racers and haters. I just cant see letting him of the hook yet. Maybe if he was to accept some advice and theres a ton of it on here directly to him in other threads, people would lay off. And besides YBBitch: The weak are killed and eaten here! :p

·
40,587 Posts
Looking forward to the next SORA event. The first event was well run with a great payout.

They know how to put on an event which is why I will return to many more. Oh, and who ever was selling those pulledpork sandwiches, make sure they are there again. They were so good I had eaten 5 of them. Pretty good price at $2.00 dollars each.

Keep up the good work SORA.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Fact is ALOT of people tried to help justinp with advice and very constructive criticism and the way he responded was to call every one of them including myself keyboard racers and haters. I just cant see letting him of the hook yet. Maybe if he was to accept some advice and theres a ton of it on here directly to him in other threads, people would lay off. And besides YBBitch: The weak are killed and eaten here! :p
i understand all of that and have read more than i care to admit about justin and the stupid shit he has done,with that being said i think at this point dragging this out any longer just hurts the track at this point

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
i understand all of that and have read more than i care to admit about justin and the stupid shit he has done,with that being said i think at this point dragging this out any longer just hurts the track at this point
justinp is not on their staff and will have to rent the track for any future SORA events. Everyone has said the track staff and owners are top notch, the problem is that justin keeps trying to inject himself into the tracks events and they have already said they dont want him. He even tried to ease into the OTTA event like he can help them.

·
40,587 Posts
I want to thank the staff of SORA for thinking about the racers first when it comes to having an event. Having raced for the past 25 years it's a real pleasure when the staff stops to ask if you need anything, and it's seems they ask everyone that they come in contact with.

SORA defintely caters to the racers.

Thanks again SORA.

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
I want to thank the staff of SORA for thinking about the racers first when it comes to having an event. Having raced for the past 25 years it's a real pleasure when the staff stops to ask if you need anything, and it's seems they ask everyone that they come in contact with.

SORA defintely caters to the racers.

Thanks again SORA.
Who are they?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts