Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the smallblock nitrous people with solid rollers woul you list your valve lash cold settings just trying to compare them to mine my builder said 16intake 18 exhaust actually it was one of his employes i think they only gain 6 i beleive when hot which would make it 24 exhaust 22 intake i know all cams are different but would like a comparision i think mine need to be looser mine is a little over 700 nitrous grind but dont know the full specs would like to hear about youlls so i can make a comparision

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
Mine

I set mine at 24 cold straight across, and checking them hot I notice very very very little difference.

·
Premium Member
2,457 Posts
.022 cold both intake and exhaust I notice very little difference when hot. I've seen them set anywhere from .012 to .026

·
Vendor
6,471 Posts
Is it an iron block and aluminum heads. That's what I have and I adjust them cold around .022 and .024 and hot at .024 and .026. There are some web sites that say there is can be a .006 difference but I haven't seen it.

Radialtireking, don't tell me you check and adjust the valves???? That's more of a pain than checking plugs and I KNOW you don't do that.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Is it an iron block and aluminum heads. That's what I have and I adjust them cold around .022 and .024 and hot at .024 and .026. There are some web sites that say there is can be a .006 difference but I haven't seen it.

Radialtireking, don't tell me you check and adjust the valves???? That's more of a pain than checking plugs and I KNOW you don't do that.

LOL! I check the valves before every trip to the track. And I do check the plugs once in awhile. I just make sure nobody is looking!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts