Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
12,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What do you think about the NFL negotiations? Talk about some really over paid workers wanting to squeeze more out of a company.... Ha ha.....

I say lock em out. Who cares. They dont pay any of my or your bills.....

·
BigDad T-shirts available
7,455 Posts
I don't see any of the owners standing in a bread line either .

As long as people continue to buy fanwear like they are part of something and over priced tickets and beer

The foolishness will go on

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I dont give a shit about any of it.

It's not goverment run or subsidised, so it doesnt matter to me one bit.

·
Registered
12,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Exactly, but someone around work always gotta have darn ESPN on in the background and thats all they on there babbling about today.....

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
27,528 Posts
Don't give a shit about that one since it does not affect the economy in one single way. It's about as important as the actors guild.

·
vittu sinua
16,147 Posts
what's going on?

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
All the damn sports are like this,overpaid players and greedy owners.The fans end up paying for all of it...

·
Registered
4,040 Posts

It's not goverment run or subsidised, so it doesnt matter to me one bit.

You sure about that? I'd bet your paying for some stadium somewhere with taxes you don't know about...I know I am.

·
Dick for hire
17,960 Posts
You sure about that? I'd bet your paying for some stadium somewhere with taxes you don't know about...I know I am.
We paid for a stadium to be built across the street from a stadium that was already here because they wanted something 'newer'. Meanwhile, the people who play for a living and make millions every year couldn't be bothered to contribute to the stadiums they play in and make those millions. I love it.

·
Registered
20,824 Posts
Mega Ditto's Baby ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ and how about all the Taxes that go to the Farm Teams ( College, High School Stadiums)

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Hell, I take a helmet hit staight to my balls for $20-30mil a year! Bunch of phuckin whiners!

·
Registered
9,580 Posts
If it weren't for football,after hearing most of them talk,they would probably be my garbage man.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
If it weren't for football,after hearing most of them talk,they would probably be my garbage man.
Or local drug dealer or pimp...

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
You obviously don't know how hard it is to get hired on at wm lmao
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Dick for hire
17,960 Posts

Many of them are borderline illiterate.

·
Registered
6,155 Posts
Greedy owners. Other than an 18game season the players have nothing to whine about. Maybe some of the guys who got hurt before they made any money. If someone makes 20 mil then bitches about insurance--who's f'n fault is it really.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
It is millionaires fighting billionaires....screw them all. I bet if half the people planning to watch the Super Bowl boycotted it and the rating tanked they would come to an agreement real fast!

1 - 20 of 71 Posts